The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

We should have one last IOI monthly before Hitman 3 now that we’re close to the game’s release.

2 Likes

Every time you ask for it, it gets put back a week.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, whatever you say Casual

24 Likes

@Norseman uwu

15 Likes

7 Likes

19 Likes

20 Likes

OK, last time I compare you to an omni-genocidal supervillian @MrOchoa, I swear

16 Likes

Are you omnicidal if you kill half of a galaxy? Wouldn’t that be semicide? Also Darkseid is way, way better.

3 Likes

No idea. I don’t know what kind of demicide you’re talking about, Google says Democide is when a government orders murder, like the Glencoe Massacre. I really have very little knowledge of superheroes besides their movies.

That is because I hit the wrong key I meant semicide.

Uh, Google seems to think semicide means: “Semicidal is the term which means you don’t want to die, but wouldn’t mind if you did.” Do you mean a word that means just killing half a number of people?

Silver, I am joking. Well partially, I just don’t think Thanos is omnicidal because that would imply he wants to kill everything but saying it is semicide is a joke on my part.

I am not joking when I say I prefer Darkseid is better though.

Again, not a comic reader so can’t really weigh in properly on that front. I just find Thanos to be very memeable.

I think that is why that idea has taken a firmer root in my mind. I see him everywhere now and he has been memed the Death (he that is a comic joke there). He is hard to mock Darkseid because he is just solid evil, literally since New Gods and Apokalyptans are living Platonic ideals.

Another old meme, and a true classic.
4443dbbacc36710f659433527410f4c32fc101fe

35 Likes

17 Likes

Don’t talk shit about BM :rage:

5 Likes

I understand that the truth can be hard to hear sometimes.

4 Likes