The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

But wait, there’s more.

21 Likes

me laying on the couch, watching IO Monthly, knowing they wont announce anything in regards to Codename 47

23 Likes

We should have one last IOI monthly before Hitman 3 now that we’re close to the game’s release.

2 Likes

Every time you ask for it, it gets put back a week.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah, whatever you say Casual

20 Likes

@Norseman uwu

14 Likes

4 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

I have a lot of memes from the old forum, but since I can’t upload more than one image, I’ll just start with a very old one, made around a year before Absolution was released.

20 Likes

I found a thing I like about Absolution! It made all of the money IO used to make the World of Assassination remotely possible.

7 Likes

OK, last time I compare you to an omni-genocidal supervillian @MrOchoa, I swear

15 Likes

Are you omnicidal if you kill half of a galaxy? Wouldn’t that be semicide? Also Darkseid is way, way better.

3 Likes

No idea. I don’t know what kind of demicide you’re talking about, Google says Democide is when a government orders murder, like the Glencoe Massacre. I really have very little knowledge of superheroes besides their movies.

That is because I hit the wrong key I meant semicide.

Uh, Google seems to think semicide means: “Semicidal is the term which means you don’t want to die, but wouldn’t mind if you did.” Do you mean a word that means just killing half a number of people?

Silver, I am joking. Well partially, I just don’t think Thanos is omnicidal because that would imply he wants to kill everything but saying it is semicide is a joke on my part.

I am not joking when I say I prefer Darkseid is better though.

Again, not a comic reader so can’t really weigh in properly on that front. I just find Thanos to be very memeable.

I think that is why that idea has taken a firmer root in my mind. I see him everywhere now and he has been memed the Death (he that is a comic joke there). He is hard to mock Darkseid because he is just solid evil, literally since New Gods and Apokalyptans are living Platonic ideals.