Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Make it FULLY PLAYABLE OFFLINE and i’m sold :+1:

4 Likes

And give us out ET Suits.

1 Like

video by @Pagan :slight_smile:

Now we know how IO made the last level. Simply put, the train is stationary and the scenery along the train tracks is moving backwards, giving the illusion that the train itself is moving forward :stuck_out_tongue:
We can even see the part with the bridge for the ending cutscene.

22 Likes

IO simulating the earth rotation is damn impressive.

20 Likes

Sadly not those “suit” enforcers like that one guy in paris. Why is he even an enforcer?

Another thing I just noticed today and I love it: If you lay down in sapienza, in the morgue, and the father comes in. If he prays for you, and you get up, he falls unconsious because of shock. :smiley:

9 Likes

that might be true, but H2SA didnt cost about 300€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I got them on sale when the games where ~20 euros each + ~10 euros for the gold upgrade for H2
215TApM

2 Likes

I would react the same way tbh.

That maintains SA now, even when he’s considered an unconscious witness? Good to know, even though it’s just a little easter egg. Good choice of attire too. :sunglasses:

1 Like

In Dartmoor the tie looks like the Season 1 suit. It’s kinda interesting the texture work they’ve done, in certain lighting it goes a more bright red (Hitman 2-y).

1 Like

Oh, I didnt notice that! :smiley: Good catch! And yes, Im doing all the unlocks on all the maps, unlocking everything again. I should take a look if the two most hatefull challenges are stil lthere. :smiley:

YES. THEY DID IT. They removed the two pence a wish AND the “launch Yulduz into the net” in Bangkok. :smiley:

2 Likes

That H3 on PC got a walk slow button, it have been dearly missed in the two previous games.

That’s very good, but you have to keep it pushed down for it to work, right? I wish that wasn’t the case but at least we have it.

I’m not quite sure how it works yet, However one press won’t change it. But it seems if you hold it down for a few seconds and let’s go, 47 will continue in that speed. Also using Nvidas Ansel overlay while walking will toggle it on, so it’s stays that way. Which is how I found out about it to begin with.

One can hope that IO would change it to a toggle on and off, so it’s more reliable.

For me it has to be held down, 47 always returns to the normal walking speed after letting go.

I think it’s just wet on the second picture. That’s why it looks the way it does.

While on the topic of suit. The Undying Look seems to be a tad bit darker then the Ashen Suit although I might just be imagining things.

Ashen Left Undying Right

5 Likes

Goddamn it, I specifically did that challenge before transferring my progress, just so I wouldn’t have to do it in Hitman 3! Now it turns out they’ve just moved the gold coins unlock to an easier method/challenge?

1 Like

I actually thew a bunch of coins into a water fountain in one of the H3 levels expecting a challenge to pop. :joy:

yeah is the Gold coin still there?