Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

There was no replacement for this great thread in the new forum

So today i’ve found out that the scale on Whittleton Creek says 47:

14 Likes

Playing all missions again in a slow way to prepare for Hitman 3, i’ve noticed that in the first mission, where you have to kill Ritter, Diana sounds so animated and cute, with a lot of energy and proactivity. I have never noticed that before and it’s a cool detail. It makes me wish that 47 and her go together until the end, so i hope no deaths or betrayals are in the middle of it.

6 Likes

Diana originally sounded like she normally does, but then at some point during H2016’s life, they redesigned the start of the Guided/Freeform Training area and they also artificially changed the pitch of the recordings to make Diana sound younger (so now when when you play it she has her normal voice in the FMV cutscenes and sounds like she’s coming off of inhaling some helium during gameplay).

Also when they adjusted the pitch - they missed one line of the dialogue. During Guided Training when you take the mechanic disguise, Diana’s voice plays unaltered.

27 Likes

I never realised this before, but when they made those changes to the Guided/Freeform Training, they changed Diana’s narration over the entrance cutscene.

Original:

Changed:
https://youtu.be/X-CJWCDR2g8?t=140

14 Likes

Since this thread applies to the whole series, you should probably move it to the “Classic Hitman Games” section, as that seems to be the replacement for “Hitman General Discussion” (which doesn’t have a direct replacement in the new forum)

1 Like

I thought that applied to Codename 47 - Absolution? I was gonna suggest Off-Topic as a lot of topics than general and hitman-general seemed to merged there.

1 Like

I have a little suspicion not many people will go there, since the name is not so inviting as “general discussion” and therefore this will be lost (furthermore, the posts with new answers don’t show up in the main page like before, you have to purposefully go into the category)

So i thought since Hitman 3 will be the main category of the forum from now on (1 and 2 will be there and every Hitman subject that isn’t the classics or the creative will be included in Hitman 3 game) this should be the category where this kind of important threads about Hitman go

Anyways, if this thread is moved, so should be the “Hitman quotes” thread that applies to the whole series as well…

3 Likes

I think it was to make her sound younger, but good catch, I always thought the H2 version was the same.

3 Likes

Well yes, we don’t have any quotes from Hitman 3 because it hasn’t been released yet :woman_shrugging:; although I only ever saw quotes from the latest 2 games in that thread so Hitman 2 category made sense (since H2 included Legacy Pack), which is where it was in old forum

But yeah, basically they should’ve remade the Hitman General category :thinking: Oh and Wishlist, because it’s so lame when every newbie makes a thread in the H3 thread going “they should give us a battle royale hitman!11” and now we won’t have anywhere to shove them all off to :frowning:

But a new forum means no one is Regular yet, so no one can move threads apart from a few people :wink:

5 Likes

iirc Moderators like @Norseman can grant users the Rank of Regular. They just need to find someone worthy and sexy enough and with the right opinions about Blood Money cough, cough

4 Likes

I’m well assured that the right people, will get the rank of regular if they are worthy. We look forward to seeing regulars again.

11 Likes

oh what a bummer, you pulling this You are on the Council but we dont grant you the Rank of Regular Shit on me?

This is outrageous! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

4rtpma

11 Likes

3 Likes

There is an unbreakable bust in Constant’s tower on Isle of Sgáil. It appears to be same as other marble busts, but it cannot be broken by using it as melee or throwning.

2 Likes

In You better watch out you can climb a wall from a balcony?! My mind!
video by @IlikeHitman :wink:

16 Likes

wow! there is a whole roof

1 Like

You…you came back!I was so surprised when I saw the notification! :smile:

Maybe you would like to add a vote here.:wink:

4 Likes

Hahahaha. I found this out YEARS later and I also posted about it in this very thread. This is why things I just found out is one of my fav threads. People discover things well after bc the Hitman games are so deep.

6 Likes

Yesterday I learned Zoe Washington actually walks under a chandelier with basically no people around when she exits the gallery room. This would have been so helpful if I knew it earlier when I was still trying to complete Sgail on silent assassin suit only :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes