Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

The ICA guy who planted this item needs to be fired. That’s not even half way hidden :joy:

19 Likes

In Mendoza, the ICA is no longer a company. ICA was dismantled after Chongqing… So, it’s probably the work of an amateur :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Now I’m just imagining a waiter whistling as he attempts to conceal the gun underneath a bin without attracting suspicion.

9 Likes

Thankfully to the guy named @warriorpoet who came up with the idea, I found out that:

1. You can make Andrea and Hector meet in any part of the map
  2. You can do a corresponding mission story just by making them meet and even not to bother obtaining and handing over a love letter

Original posts are here

5 Likes

I believe its Diana who hides stuff around Mendoza, so she needs up her game in concealing intems properly.

2 Likes

She hasn’t even got there by the time the items are there.

6 Likes

Some of the stash points in Hitman 3 are broken like that. (Either the item isn’t completely located inside the prop, or the interaction prompts overlap) But I think that Mendoza one is the most broken of them all.

2 Likes

True, lemme check, hmmmm.
EDIT:

Unknown person smuggles items in Mendoza. No idea who.

5 Likes

Only just realised that in the Carpathian Mountains, you can take the fuse cell out after you’ve used it to blind the guards and can use it again. For some reason I always just assumed they were single use only. I’ve been making SA/SO runs harder for myself all this time. Oops.

21 Likes

Wait they can be reused? That makes that level a lot easier.

4 Likes

If you’re fast enough to take them off.
After a few seconds delay you already can’t take them.
At least it was like this for me

9 Likes

I didn’t even realise you could quickly grab them back. I just assumed they were 1 use only. I’ll have to try it next time I play the train level.

3 Likes

8$P)Q3JKY`6K)US)7ES_Q

The left one is OUTFIT_Mongoose_Civilian_Poor_M_Actor_v8
The right one is OUTFIT_Mongoose_Worker_Textile_Shop_M_Actor_v3

Only difference between them is a small piece of torso:

It’s the first time I see IO reuse assets this many for entirely different outfits, especially in the same level.

Btw charset_mongoose_worker_textile_shop_m is under the Laundry Worker disguise section. You can find all 3 of them in tailor’s shop. If you mark them in Contract Mode and activate instinct, you can see their disguise name as Laundry Worker.

9 Likes

(Very) very late to the party:

Maybe my memory is dumbed, but I found that you can’t killed an unconscious target with a thrown sharp item (like a knife) in Hitman 2016.
Replayed some Paris escalations (notably Marsden Isotopy) in Hitman 2016 and I had to avoid KO NPC in order to fullfill the escalations requirements.

Also:
Escalation: The Meiko Incarnation
The key for the safe is carried by the guard who sleeps in the room where the helicopter’s pilot has his drugs stored.

9 Likes

Lurking around out of bounds in Dubai, I accidentally fell on the rod which the canon entry happens on it. No matter the disguise, starting location or target status, the whole canon entry procedure happens again with Grey’s speech and 47’s linear path.

12 Likes

this hose in miami has rope physics
oooooh

24 Likes

Ohh since when?

I love stuff like this. Are you on consoles?

2 Likes

Since always. :grin:

3 Likes

And it’s as useless as it can be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really?!
Ive been playing Miami so much i can barely believe it. I will test it later. Maybe its a pc thing. :man_shrugging:

1 Like