Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

It’s a shame they couldn’t get her back for Mendoza. Dexy’s voice is completely off.

4 Likes

Ah yes, didn’t remember those, let alone know there were that kind of furnaces.

Does she actually have a conversation with Heidi or does she only react to like, being bumped into etc? When I’ve been around that part of the map I’ve never heard either if them talk and if that’s the case, her not coming back probably explains the lack of dialogue, which like you said is a damn shame.

They talk about how Heidi hates being there and that she knows Yates is evil incarnate. Dexy brushes her off by telling her to just shut up and enjoy the free bar.

2 Likes

If the first season is set in 2019 then the masseur in the Swedish Consulate has an out of date pass.

If anything he deserved to be knocked unconscious and kept in the wardrobe, he was lying.

16 Likes

I don’t see what the problem is. He presses on humans, most likely on their dominant right hand sides

I just found out about the item Red-Tie Kiwi - how can I unlock it? I need it!!

1 Like

I think you get that for mastering Hawke’s Bay

1 Like

Don Yates goes to pray at the shrine if you noisily eliminate most of his guards. It may be be part of his normal loop, but I’ve never seen him do it before

Apologies for the low quality photo.

17 Likes

I thought so too, but I can’t find the challenge for it in H3. Maybe it’s an H2 “exclusive”.

In H3, the red tie kiwi is unlocked by completing 15 Featured Contracts on the H1 & H2 maps.

You can even do the same contract over and over, if you like.

4 Likes

Little detail about the game that I’ve noticed , I’m not sure if it was a thing in previous games. Look at 47’s ears and the effect of the light on them :

It reminds me of RDR2.

23 Likes

subsurface scattering! i love it :slight_smile: i was watching Digital Foundry’s H3 video and they unfortunately missed it. plus the video was just disappointing in general

7 Likes

Thank you for the technical term, I learned something :wink:

2 Likes

This was also in Absolution, like ~10 Years ago, shhhh :shushing_face:

22 Likes

you cant do this to me :older_man:

20 Likes

Absolution was ahead of its time :heart_eyes:

Also shush, only 9 years not THAT long :wink:

8 Likes

i added a “~” just for you :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Turns out there’s already Hitman 3 featured contracts in the game, though just three. “Lights Out” in Dubai, “The Butler Did It” in Dartmoor and “Precision and Grace” in the ICA Facility.

They don’t feature the name of whoever created them in the description, so I assume it’s from someone at IOI. (But whoever it is, they forgot to proofread for the Dartmoor contract. I noticed a “made a fool off” and “Mr. [line break] Fernsby” in the description. The two new maps also have a “Diana role-play”-type briefing, whereas the ICA map has the usual “a contract has been issued” description.)

9 Likes

Awesome ^^

Clearly ahead of its time, it’s not a new technique apparently but I don’t see many games with SSS.

5 Likes