Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I know it’s off topic. but I have to recommend the same podcast, on the same subject but with David X Cohen (Futurama, Simpsons).

(I guess Robert Evans was blind-sided and had to reuse the script)

1 Like

I actually just recommend the podcast in general.

Yeah that was also pretty great.

Honestly, I was expecting you to name Guns & Ammo magazine. Really seemed like you were setting that up.

1 Like

Guns and Ammo isn’t so much dedicated to the people who use guns it is as far as I can tell, for all intents and purposes, a legit magazine about guns. The closest they get to supporting terrorists is their association with the NRA. Zing!

Fun Fact: Both Guns and Ammo and Arsenal F.C. are owned by the same company, I guess they must really like Gunners.

2 Likes

IMG_2402

We didn’t stop the Germans from making submarines at an internationally recognised legislative level for a reason. I mean he could have elected to go with the French instead and that would have been a catastrophe.

3 Likes

I guess as long as they don’t build the submarine everyone is fine.

OceanGate_logo.svg

6 Likes

Oh! That’s really nice! thanks for posting, I totally missed that :weary:

2 Likes

Apparently the guy who published that magazine also published a book about how to become a successful hitman. We’ve come full circle :x

4 Likes

You are welcome! I love sharing hitman stuff with this forum :smiley:

1 Like

In Santa Fortuna, in that small house next to the one where the loud music is playing, there are some notes from Colorado. Not new that they reused these notes, but it’s weird that they used some saying “47” and “Providence” which makes absolutely no sense here :sweat_smile:

26 Likes

Lol there’s a child in that house that’s some sort of psychic then! :crystal_ball:

6 Likes

The child’s drawing are probably reused from the school of Marrakesh.

4 Likes

When playing a Hitman 3 location on Freelancer, the persistent shortcuts are all unlocked for you, even if you haven’t unlocked them in the main mission yet. Props to IO for actually thinking about this!

10 Likes

Honestly when it comes to weird things in this pic I wouldn’t even have noticed these notes, because the Orthodox ninja cucumber and the pig cryptid are the two elephants in the room (while the elephant oddly isn’t) :x

4 Likes

I only just found out that in Miami, if you plant the bomb on Sierra’s car and give the detonator to Robert - if you don’t immediately push him over the railing after detonation, he will head to the helicopter and escape causing the mission to fail.

I’d never let him live much longer after Sierra dies that I have only just found out this is a thing now.

15 Likes

Does the mission fail as soon as he gets into the helicopter? Now I kinda wanna do a double explosive vehicle run by blowing up that helicopter as he flies away Caruso style.

2 Likes

He stands there for a little bit and then it just fails without a take off like Caruso’s escape.

6 Likes

Aw too bad :confused:

:helicopter: :wave:

5 Likes

And now you now my pain with regards to this mission and especially Dubai… :unamused:

8 Likes