Transferring datas from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3

Still, it would have been nice if they had just turned it into an EMP device. Non-lethal on it’s own, but capable of electrocuting in puddles, destroying security recordings and setting off things like propane tanks.

2 Likes

And then there’s gonna be the lethal dart gun, a possibly new king of overpowered tool, which I think it’s already shown in an official trailer. Surely shooting dart gun could take some practices, but can you imagine 4 easy remote poison kills on a map by simply bringing every dart gun to have maximum ammo? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I wish they’d bring back the crossbow from H2-Silent Assassin.

2 Likes

that would be pretty cool actually. but i don’t think they will considering we don’t even have any revolvers(

1 Like

I have one question about progression carryover…what happens when I get a PS5 and install the PS5 version of Hitman 3…will my PS4 Hitman 3 save be recognized and loaded up in Hitman 3 on PS5?

I’d assume the term ‘save’ you use means progression (i.e. masteries, unlocks, etc). Then yes, it will. As long as you’ve done your process on the upcoming IOI website to transfer them. You will need to login your PS5 with the exact same PSN account as well.

If you mean ‘save’ as one of the automatic/manual save you made during missions, then these saves won’t be there for you on PS5.

1 Like

Well they’re saying the web progress transfer is a one time only thing and only between Hitman 2 and Hitman 3. What I want to know is how does Hitman 3 PS4 to Hitman 3 PS5 work…does that get picked up without any issues? Will it still work if I did my “one-time” progress transfer from Hitman 2 PS4 to Hitman 3 PS4?

Oh sorry, pardon me for not reading your message clearly. I can’t be sure about that one. However, players who previously run HITMAN 2 on next-gen consoles have claimed the progression are synchronized between current & next-gen, so I’d say you won’t have to worry too much.

• They can access the same batch of contracts.
  • Their player’s levels stay the same.
  • Their items and completed challenges remain the same.
3 Likes

didn’t he just sedate that dude in the trailer, then he fell off?

Well it could be just a sedative dart gun reskin, but the gun still looks different than the current tranquillizer’s design. And I can’t tell whether the guy fell of because of the poisoned animation.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a Mark 2 variant of the dart gun. Touch wood.

Well guys finally we have some answers…seems all pretty clear to me, however for the ICA phone I’d have preferred some kind of nerfing not the complete removal but however I’m happy with this change… I really think that the ICA phone has become a very cheesy and uninteresting and easy strat for all mond of Targets so I’m happy with te fact that finally we have to think again a little instead of dropping the phone in front of a elusive target and bye bye easy SA.

Everytime I try to link my account it says no eligible hitman 2 accounts found. I REFUSE to start over.

Progression carryover isn’t available now due to server overload, please wait until IOI has their next announcement.
https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1351907620769177608

1 Like

…just wow. Just my luck.

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1351982113042669568

> Update on progression carryover:

We’re processing thousands of players and getting more of you playing.

If you complete the process and see that your request has ‘failed’, it will be placed in a queue on our end and processed. You can do no more.

(1/2)

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1351982842784444425

• We’re escalating an issue where you’re not receiving emails for new accounts or resetting a password.

• We’re doing everything we can and reading all your comments while we work.

• Thanks for sticking with us and we get everything running smooth.

(2/2)

1 Like

Did anyone have issues with hitman 3 not giving you access to hitman 2 maps even though I bought H1 and H2 on steam? Its weird because when I did the transfer from hitman 2 to 3, I only have access to hitman 1 maps but not 2?

The H2 levels aren’t available for free yet on PC, but they’re working on getting them out soon.

On PC, we are continuing to work on a solution with our partners to allow PC players who own HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 to import locations from those games into HITMAN 3 at no
additional cost.

We can guarantee that players will NOT need to repurchase the games.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

1 Like

same here man, hope they fix this soon i miss those maps