Trinity Pack Hitman 3

When will Trinity pack be available for everyone?

Nobody knows.
It was a preorder bonus, so it may be available in a year or two, after HITMAN 3 arrives on Steam, or it may not be available never as it was stated on IOI’s blogposts

3 Likes

well for the people who didn’t get the trinity pack back then its coming to August 17th guys

7 Likes

It’s a paid dlc yet i think it’s a good move from IOI for those who love compulsively collecting stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Necroposting but your username fits! :rofl:

3 Likes

i haven’t been on this forum since 5 months also Necroposting what’s that

It’s when you reply to an old ass thread. There’s a two year gap between posts. :joy:

3 Likes

ah oh ok no just want to give people heads up about it :blush:

1 Like

It’s a way of celebrating the return of the Trinity Pack.

The return of the Trinity Pack. Hmm, anything can resonate like a mission 47 would do.

3 Likes

Glad the Trinity Pack’s going to be available for everyone but what about the Sunset suit and other Stadia items, IO did say they’ll be coming in a future patch for everyone and I hope they stick to their word as I really want these :grin: a lot aren’t a fan but I like the orange/white.

5 Likes

Probably autumn roadmap if I had to guess, maybe one for the each month of the roadmap, or maybe just one challenge which gives all of them. I can’t see them doing it as another DLC that would just look greedy.
What I really want to release are the other console exclusive suits, the ICA performance coin(s) (I would like all 3, but I don’t know if there’s actually any difference in them, I think I heard the range was different but idk) and the black winter suit. Also the unreleased items in the games would be good, and a way for people who don’t have the ET suits to get them as-well (I think that might be what rerun galore is though).

6 Likes

Agree with the most part, although I like the idea of having certain unlocks which are no longer obtainable and that not everyone has. I’ve played and completed everything in the franchise (multiple times) since H1 was released in 2016 so to know I’ve been rewarded with that is cool.

2 Likes

Nah, can’t agree with that, I’m in exactly the same position and I don’t want other players not to have the opportunity to unlock everything the game has to offer. I know how my HITMAN journey has gone and the history I’ve had with this trilogy since 2016, I don’t need to see other players have restrictions placed on them in order for me to have some exclusive items.

9 Likes

I am mostly a fan of time-limited items (mainly in things like mmos or other online games like Fortnite) to show that you are an og, but this isn’t an online game so it’s not like you can really show it off, and the game is ending anyway so what’s the point in locking stuff for new players

7 Likes

But they’re from a different time that spans back over 5-7 years ago dependant on which items were referring to, why shouldn’t we be rewarded with some small ticket items for being there during every step of the WoA? It’s not that I’m spiteful or anything, far from it I just feel there needs to be a small sense of reward for being there the whole step of the journey.

I suppose now the games reaching its lifecycle there could be an opportunity for IO to release everything to all players, can’t see them doing though.

1 Like

This is the crux of what I disagree with. IMO, our reward for being there for the whole of the journey was being there for the whole of the journey.

4 Likes

I’ll agree to disagree :grinning: either way it’s been one hell of a journey!

2 Likes

I really want to travel to Thailand,Ambrose Island ,Haven island and few some with this exellent suit

Holiday Mood :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

6 Likes

You both have some valid points here to be fair, so I had to put a ‘like’ on both your posts :wink:

4 Likes

Usually, the people who are ok with exclusives are the ones who HAVE them. When you don’t, it’s a different story. :joy:

6 Likes