Trinity Pack Post-Launch

For Hitman 1, yes. The Requiem Pack was available to buy about a year after the original launch, once all levels were out by then.

For Hitman 2, the Executive Pack was never and still hasn’t released separately.

I’m assuming that IOI is going to be a bit more pro-consumer this time and offer this pre-order bonus at or soon after launch. Hopefully. But they haven’t confirmed anything themselves…

8 Likes

they just love making content and not allowing us to use it, don’t they? most h2016 escalations, elusive targets and even skins)

2 Likes

Escalations and ETs need some rework to bring them back to a new game. Which skins are missing?

2 Likes

do they really? it’s kinda disappointing anyway

that executive pack or whatever. also the ghost mode suit

1 Like

Yes. The Pharmacist if I remember correctly for example was attempted for quite some time to be brought to H2 and it eventually failed.

Executive pack likely can be brought with progress transfer. Just like the GM suit. They even confirmed the GM suit can be unlocked in H3 regularily.

Please don’t make speculations look like facts.

but if you don’t own it, what then?

that’s just one example. i’m not so sure about ets but most escalations didn’t change much in terms of ai and stuff, so what kind of work do they require?

could you please link it?

1 Like

I don’t know.

Likely backend stuff mostly, maybe additionally align the code to changes done to the engine. After that it also requires a QA phase.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-game-modes/

1 Like

Grrrr, all that grinding for nothing! :joy:

To be fair, I’m sure one of the devs (maybe Sidsel, off the top of my head) said they wanted the Phantom Suit to be tough to earn in H3 as a mark of respect for everyone who put the time into Ghost Mode to earn it in H2.

5 Likes

From a business perspective it would make complete sense to add this in as an optional in-game purchase at a later date, I’d put money on them adding it in :+1:t2:

1 Like

The only content I am truly concerned with being brought back are the Sarajevo Six missions.

They are only available on the PS4, Square-Enix version of HITMAN 2016. I mean, I have it, but I would love for it to be remastered in HITMAN 3 and unless there is still something in their Sony agreement, it would be great for non-PlayStation players to be able to play those missions.

8 Likes

Perfect timing :sunglasses:

I miss stage 5: the floor is bombs unless your hands are occupied not at all

Nothing compares to it. Well, maybe the Arctic sniper rifle.

1 Like

God damn it! I want the trinity pack. Can’t find anyone selling it on Ebay. I need it for Epic Games/PC version.

Trinity Pack for xbox if anybody wants it, i don’t play xbox much, i’m not sure if the code is region locked, i’m in the UK, let me know if it works

2 Likes

Are you giving away some Deluxe Packs as well :stuck_out_tongue: ?

1 Like

I wish :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: nah this was just in the box

1 Like

Dang I missed it! Thanks for posting that though. Very cool of you! I had the pack over on PS4 but I am missing it on the Series X so I hope it becomes available for purchase eventually.

So uhh…

I am 5 months late but the price doesn’t change between release and pre-order

I also looked on eBay as I usually do if I miss pre order content. I usually wouldn’t care but this games void of suits as it is and what’s there requires grind.

Do they not want my money ?

1 Like

This. This game is so bad for it. Any unobtainable content is bad game design and anti consumer. Specially classic awesome suits like these, these would be best selling dlc by far. Every hitman owner eould buy these.