Upcoming Video Games

By Perun, I am not alone!!! (I probably wouldn´t say I immensely dislike it per se, just how overused it is - goes for a lot of other settings/genres)
I do prefer seeing Obsidian venture into non-medieval/fantasy settings though (cough, Alpha Protocol spiritual sequel, cough).

PoE2´s whole exploration/colonialism/piracy thing is really the one thing that makes me interested in it. And I didn´t even know the world building is closer to the Renaissance? Cool. That´s one more good reason for me. I might finally pick it up during a sale later in the year. Not as sure about PoE1 yet.

I like MGSV´s systemic approach. Doesn´t MGS3 have a bit of that as well? I actually haven´t played it yet, but from the videos I´ve watched over the years, there always seemed to be more open sections in between the more linear story bits where you can play more with the game´s systems.

Goes into gameplay here, what’s changing, what’s staying, what’s being added, etc.

1 Like

I´ve already seen that one (and posted it in the MGS thread earlier today :wink: )
The gameplay sections in there are the same like in the trailer. I was thinking more in lines of a 5-10 minute uninterrupted gameplay video or something like that, just to see how it all flows.

Very excited to see this one. Hopefully they don’t mess it up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn, took them long enough lol. It’s Max, its time-travel reality-breaking shenanigans, it’s yet another prevent/solve friend’s murder story
This is gonna print money lol. (Though the quality we’ll wait and see… Deck Nine hasnt had the best track record IIRC.)

On a side note, that Double Exposure title is sick!
Great way to tie in her photography passion with the overlapping-effect of pictures and timelines in this. :smile:

Oh yeah also this! What the fuck Square Enix!

4 Likes

It´s getting a story mode!

3 Likes

Still a little sad Minecraft on steam turned out to be fake

1 Like

Yep :pensive:

1 Like

Spiritual Successor to TES: Daggerfall

3 Likes

Oh. My. GOD!!!

I haven’t played these games since… It’s been so long. I’ve got the US versions and imports for the Sega Saturn (with ram cart) and the MvC 1&2 for the Dreamcast. It’ll be great to have them all in 1 game… and after how many years? This truly rocks!

4 Likes