What are your favorite loadouts?

ICA19 Silverballer, Gold Coin, ICA Titanium Crowbar. Plus the occasional smuggling of a Hackl Leviathan Sniper Rifle Covert.

This is pretty much a standard load-out for me. I rarely change my load-out.

Clothing usually stands at 47s Signature Suit, I do however mix it up every now and then, the Bluestreak is :fire:

1 Like

Krugermeier 2-2, ICA Titanium Crowbar, Coin and the awesome Gold Briefcase :grin:

1 Like

I want the gold briefcase soooo bad. Haven’t gotten around to do the Escalation yet, was it difficult? Also: kudos!

Thanks! Great pic. Love the way 47 starts out sitting in that starting location, that whole level is dripping with atmosphere.

Thanks dude, no don’t worry the escalation in Dubaï is not difficult but man this briefcase is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like to run something I call “The Mission Impossible Killer”

-EMP Charge
-Breaching Charge
-Briefcase
-Custom 5mm

Options or Smuggle Points:
-Remote Emetic Device
-Emetic Vials
-Poison Vials
-Laser Trip Mine
-Proximity or Remote Micro Explosives

Guess what I’ve done today? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha well done dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: share some pics :wink:

I would if I could (but I can’t so I shan’t) unfortunately I am lesser known with picture-sharing when it comes to both my PS4, and this forum - so I’m thinking I’ll pass for now. Can’t wait until I find a play-way to where it fits neatly into the load-out-session though. Gonna be wild.

Also: When the h*** are IO gonna turn up with a crowbar made out of solid gold? I hope it is in the works, and some golden gun. I want to bling my way through the world!

1 Like

Gold is a pretty soft metal. Not ideal for a crowbar.

Yeah, no, duh! I know that. Still would be cool with a crowbar out of gold.

I hope @Vittorio does more pics. Great work!

I dunno, I’m boring: ICA Chrome, lockpick, coin.

I usually don’t bother with agency pickups unless I have a specific plan in mind.

The Breaching charge used to have the lockpick’s spot, when they used to let you have two. Ever since I have the crowbar, it now replaced the lockpick because it’s more versatile.

Since the ICA Chrome is AWOL, is use the Shorballer instead.

1 Like

My latest loadout for Haven!

• ICA19 F/A STEALTH
  • Proximity Explosive Duck
  • And my Elusive pride. ICA Outstanding Performance Coin :)))

All done with new camera feature :slight_smile:

Btw. I got killed first time I tried to make a photo of duckey… by the proximity feature of it… xd

1 Like

used to have the requiem suit on pc, switching to console had its cost :pensive:

Hmm… Maybe I have a new favourite load-out now:

Suit: Classic All-Black Suit
Concealed Weapon: ICA19 Classic
Smuggled Item: Classic Lockpick
Gear: Fiber Wire Classic
Gear: Classic Coin

Hmm… Maybe, maybe. Looks pretty though.

I don’t take nearly as pretty photos as @Vittorio but here’s mine anyways.

1 Like

Currently my go to is the signature suit, red trinity pistol, the outstanding performance coin, fiber wire, and the mk3 lockpick.

I just find it funny how there’s so many unsilenced pistols and yet 99% of us either use the ICA Black one, the Silverballer or the Krugermeister, with all being silenced.

I really wish I could smuggle my Striker into the Romania map.

1 Like

It’s the El Matador for me mate, but yes! I hope IO will let this happen!

Concealed Firearm: Custom 5mm (for frisk zones)
Gear 1: Lockpick (for locked doors)
Gear 2: Coin (for distractions)
Smuggled Item: Any Silenced ICA19 Variant (smuggled in an area that’s passed the frisk zone)