What Carryover Item from H1 & H2 is Most Important?

I want to know what everyone feels is their single, most important item to bring to HITMAN 3 from parts 1 and 2.

I mean I already know the answer is the BLUEBERRY MUFFIN, but I wanna give the class a chance :rofl:

5 Likes

Avoiding doing that cursed Slam Dunk challenge!

10 Likes

47’s Signature Suit with Gloves

10 Likes

ET suits, I would be too scared things change and I could not unlock them.

Otherwise, each item I use could be unlocked quickly, but the whole pack of them… And full mastery, well, I need it all.

16 Likes

The Lockpick MkII

2 Likes

Please don’t spoil me on any H3-specific unlocks when comparing brought forward unlocks from H1/H2, ladies and gents - appreciate your use of spoiler tags in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

For me, I’m gonna say the Remote EMP Device. Has a tonne of useful functions that can all be done safely at a distance.

5 Likes

I want the Titanium Crowbar since the get go and the ICA Flash Phone too. The rest is kinda whatever by now, specially sinc Trinity pack includes the Blackballer to replace my main use of the Black Lilly.

4 Likes

GOOD SIR

With the absolutely INSANE shit you have pulled off in HITMAN and HITMAN 2, I could never see you missing a suit.

1 Like

For carelessly bombing myself on a few ETs, I am glad I managed to get all of them on my main account. :joy: No need to stress my luck further.

1 Like

At least SOMEONE here gets it!

2 Likes

IMPOSTOR!

This guy is actually MrFreeze2244!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

No if he was Mr freeze he would have done a 30 Minute video of not getting to the point or reading something out

10 Likes

ET Suits, Need to finish the game in style. Though more then anything else the Black Winter Suit which I hope will become an unlockable for when I get this on Steam a year later aswell as Epic.

Outside of that Krugemieir and the Executive Suitcase MK2 because what better way then to take a out the Constant (That or a Banana slip). Oh, the EMP Device and the door scramblers also.

1 Like

Signature suit with gloves. I can not see myself without it.

1 Like

Just the maps. That’s all I want.

2 Likes

The Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic to 100%. I never want to grind so much, ever again.

8 Likes

To me it’s the EMP Charge.
Distraction, legal to place disposable scrambler, eletrocution device, ignites gas explosions, destroys the Sapieza virus and so on.
Arguably the most versatile item and I use it a lot!

4 Likes

Elusive Target Suits in my opinion.

Still can’t believe I never got 47’s signature suit with gloves :triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

I’d say the two dart guns, the silverballer, the briefcases, and the sieger 300 ghost are the big ones for me.

The Explosive Pen and Lil’ Flashy. Both reward items for completing The Undying and seeing as they were touted as exclusive rewards for completing that ET I’m not sure if we’ll be able to unlock them in H3 and don’t want to lose them

Plus don’t wanna have to re-earn ET suits in general + grindy/boring challenges :man_shrugging:

4 Likes