What do you think about DLC so far? Any special Sales or offers in future?

Over nine months ago, I pre-ordered the Standard Edition of Hitman 3 for £49.99, assessing the Deluxe Edition to not be worth the extra £25. Since then, the Deluxe Edition has been offered to new players with 50% off at £37.50. That’s already lot cheaper that the base game I purchased before launch.

During this sale, the Deluxe Pack remained at £29.24. The most I am willing to pay is half that price. Yet such an offer has not been made available to me. The message this sends to players: either stump up the cash at launch for the full price Deluxe Edition, or abstain from the game entirely for about 7 months waiting for a sale (and miss Elusive Targets in the meantime).

It is unacceptable that fans who pre-ordered the base game are not able to upgrade during a sale when everyone else is able to buy the Deluxe Edition at 50% off. I’m not even asking for equality here. The Deluxe sale price was £37.50. I paid £49.99 for the base game and would, hypothetically, pay £14.62 for a half price Deluxe Pack. My total spend would still be £64.61.

5 Likes