What do you think of a DLC in New York thanks to Dartmoor ? (BEWARE, there is a little spoiler)

Could work, but the tokens-are only one part of the safe security. Additionally, a biometric ID check is in place.

• Bank closed down, at night
  • All dark except some trip alarm lasers
  • Guards patroling the floors with flashlights
  • 47 entes through the roof, slowly gliding down into the lobby on a rope
  • All hostile trespassing map

Objectives:

1. Hack the directors laptop to overwrite the biometric security detail on the safe containing Edwards file
  2. Localize and steal Edwards file
  3. Kill the head of night shift security because the map needs a target lol
2 Likes

47 “my allergies kicked in, the meds have side effects”

2 Likes

The sounds like Hawk Bay’s with the Sapienza virus added as an additional object. :sweat_smile:

“diana: 47, this is the head of night shift security, he has two children and a wife pregnant with triplets, he’s working long night shifts to make ends meet. Sadly he works at the wrong bank, all providence kills are sanctified.”

1 Like

I’m in Korea and always thought it would make a great location. Either Seoul or Busan.

2 Likes

Well we all thought Chongqing was going to be Seoul when we first saw it. Shame, but China didn’t have great representation either so it was nice to see

Guess all Koreans get is poor spellings of Khandanyang :grimacing:

Well, it turns out Chongqing is a real place. As for the bad spelling, don’t ask me. I’m originally from Miami.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s actually interesting how people originally worked out where the level was gonna be. They saw a phone number in one of the promotional pics IO put out and they worked out the area code from that which told them it was Chongqing (before IO announced it)

2 Likes

One thing I’d like to see if we get an airport mission, we need it to be the Incheon Airport. It’s constantly ranked to be at least the fifth best airport in the world. I’ve been there several times and the layout seems perfect for a Hitmap to me :pray: :pray:

YES
And incheon airport is actually in the two cutscenes
They probably have the 3D model data they used to render those cutscenes

That would be really cool. Like @NE7 has pointed out, we’ve already seen an airport in various promotional material for Hitman 2016.

This one is a good example :wink:

I was under the impression that the case file didn’t matter. Story-wise, 47 goes to Dartmoor to take take out Carlisle and get the file, but immediately after, he has to go to Berlin and is effectively then on the run through Chongqing and Mendoza. The case file is never mentioned again, they don’t track down Edwards, and Diana is out of the picture, more or less. The case file is never used in any way and it wouldn’t actually matter if they didn’t go to London to get it or if they just threw it away.

They actually use it in Chonqing’s briefing. Olivia hacks the case file but the Constant had somehow made it so he could never be traced.

True, but only in the context of Olivia saying that she’s getting nothing from it. The implied effect is that they could have ended up in Chongqing by using nothing but Google to research Edwards.

Incheon would be a really cool place, and not just because I live and work in Korea. You’ve got the Hyatt Hotel across the street, so to speak and the airport itself. So, the map could be the hotel and airport combined.

1 Like

That would be pretty interesting actually :wink:

Please no lol. We have too many goddamn hotel/resort levels anyway. The airport is big enough to make a fullfledged Hitmap for me.

You’re right, but there is a transit hotel inside the airport which, as I stated on the map, could be used in place of the Hyatt. It would make the map only the airport.

Dartmoor at night please. With a gigantic hound.

1 Like

Just when I thought Dartmoor had those Beldingford Manor vibes already :wink::wink:

1 Like