What Hitman location would you like to live at/visit?

Vernazza / Portofino from what I know :grinning:

4 Likes

You might be right. While Vernazza does look almost identical from far away once there is totally different.
Instead Portofino really does give the impression to actually be there. But again I am convinced itā€™s a mix of both places combine into one. The church and the castle from Vernazza and the streets and center town of Portofino.
I shall explore this myself next time.

fa3e22a0b403eb55f800511d8ea63d58

At this point itā€™s a mix of everything. My theory stands that they took parts from each place and made it into one.
For example this place from Amalfi is the restaurant in front of Carusoā€™s mansion.

7 Likes

When weā€™ll be able to travel again I have to verify with my eyes :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah me too. It sucks :pensive:

2 Likes

Any excuse to hit a seaside village in Italy sounds like a good excuse to me!

3 Likes

NJ seaside heights whittleton creek + beach roam :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven, Whittleton Creek, Mendoza and Bangkok would be nice to stay at for a little bit, and i would LOVE to visit Isle Of Sgail for like a day

1 Like

I was supposed to go to Washington DC and New Orleans but my trip was canceled because of covid19. I really want to go to every US location in Blood Money

1 Like

Sapienza, thatā€™s a definite yes. Palac Waleska, but there it would have to be some guided tour. Same with Isle of SgĆ”il. Miami races could be interesting aswell. Dubai would honestly gave me vertigo, but Dartmoor would be great. And, of course, Haven Island.

1 Like

oh man i forgot about sapienza, that would be great too

I think Mendoza is one of the most beautiful places Agent 47 visited. The vineyard is so gorgeous. I love the picturesque golden sunset and the Andes in distance. To be honest, whenever I play that level, I have to stop to admire the scenery :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™d go for the beach house in Hawkeā€™s Bay. Nice and quiet. No people. Perfection.

2 Likes

Bro, if Hitman had asignments in Sweden, that would be cool, also great if we could use some Swedish Meetballs (Swedish food) as a poisonable item to kill targets, also preferably set it in North Sweden, cold winters with lots of moose in the forests, notable lansdmarks and an accent that is simaler to the dialect in Texas, LuleƄ would be perfect

The Maldives. Iā€™ve always wanted to live on an island near the tropics, preferably in the Southern Hemisphere, and so I always imagined one of those off in the South Pacific in the ā€œOceaniaā€ region. But after H2, when I learned the Maldives exist, Iā€™ve got them right up there too. If I were a wealthy man Iā€™d build two homes, one in the South Pacific, and one in the Maldives, and just travel back and forth between the two whenever I take the fancy to do so.

As far as a place to just visit, Chongqing. Iā€™m curious of what the worldā€™s largest metropolitan area is like in real life, and itā€™s nice to know thereā€™s an alternative to the three same old cities: Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Beijing.

2 Likes

Look into RoatƔn. Its not nearly as far to travel (at least I think you live in N America) but there are all these cute places to stay and the water is fantastic. Best diving in the Western Hemisphere.

1 Like

Sapienza is a given with the beautiful scenery. the beach and little shops! the gelato! it is all so lovely and warm looking.

the Dartmoor Garden Party seems charming enough, and with the right group of friends i imagine it might be delightful to walk through the gardens and chat

Haven could be nice, but the fact that thereā€™s so few huts it could be awkward running into the same people over and over while youā€™re vacationing.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s the same as Hokkaido or any other hotel level. We just have to assume there are some other rooms somewhere off map. Maybe a standard structure with those magical devices that move vertically, what are those called again? You know the things 47 is clearly afraid of in his old age :joy:

1 Like

Live in Sapienza and Whittleton Creek and Visit Bangkok

1 Like

Im from Marrakesh, if anyone have a question :blush:.

6 Likes

All of WoA locations probably, they all seems really nice or interesting places.