What if you were an Elusive Target?

Probably not. A bit of a moot point as my scripting would have me stop somewhere for the briefcase to knock me out.

And unfortunate for me, I usually wear an inflatable PFD, so I would definitely drown if knocked unconscious.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the profile picture for my ET. Craft is an OC-1 (outrigger canoe, 1 seat). Taken last summer at my local canoe club.

4 Likes

Love the glasses :slight_smile:
Ok, shades

1 Like

Iā€™ve had this pair for over 20 years. Primarily for practice, lens have a couple of scratches and dings. So far Iā€™ve only lost a couple of water bottles and watch (band broke) in the drink. Iā€™ve had friends lose hats, sunglasses, even a GPS in that lake.

I have a pair of Juliet that I wear for competition and when I am flying (I also have my pilots license).

• The Moderator
  • Hawkeā€™s Bay
  • Any though the client would prefer everyone to know the target had it coming
  • 14 outside and on the lower levels only
  • An encrypted USB key used for accessing online servers and an encrypted hard drive with evidence of their past misdeed, stored in two separate safes with separate codes.

Additional condition is none of the Heraldsbodyguards, the targetā€™s wife or the targetā€™s mice may be killed.

Target wears a dinner jacket and bow tie around the house despite there being no guests and they are not attending any events

Map is modified to include a large mousery the targetā€™s wife visits regularly in place of the fish tank, and the office loaded with way too many electronic devices and alcoholic beverages.

There is a window of opportunity to retrieve the items off the target when they use the usb key ban another individual from the internet then record the event on the hard drive.

13 Likes

Was that ever in doubt?

But I mean it could be:

• Anyone Iā€™ve banned
  • Anyone who imagines I want to ban them
  • Anyone who is really, really excited about the idea of one of my mods taking over instead
  • Anyone who is still really upset I donā€™t like Contracts

Something something Heavy is the head that wears the Sword of Damocles etc

6 Likes

This is awesome! If I were an Elusive Target, hmmā€¦

• Title: The Alcoholic

• Elimination Method: Any (Poisoning cocktails probably the best LOL)

• Number of Bodyguards: None/Usually wanders and stays in the public eye (such as the dance club and bar areas)

• Intel/Potential Mission Story: ā€œWell, it seems The Alcoholic has feelings that run deeper than just platonic for Ljudmila Vetrova. She has set up for delivery to the Haven guide a bouquet of roses, chocolates, and a love letter. However, it appears The Alcoholic is a bit nervous to give Miss Vetrova the gifts themselves. Perhaps, this could be an opportunity to gain The Alcoholicā€™s trust, 47?ā€

6 Likes

Yes, but Iā€™m the client not the assassin.

2 Likes
  • The Procrastinator

• Haven

• Any method

• Two bodyguards

• Target canā€™t be eliminated until data from the servers has been extracted, and the servers are disabled.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the uniqueness and originality of self-deprecation.

2 Likes

What about The Bad Boy?

My bad. I was going to check the previous entries on the list, but I left it for later.

2 Likes

Nah, Iā€™m not complaining at all. Iā€™m all ok with it.

Just thought it was a good opportunity to make a joke about self deprecating humor.

3 Likes
  • The Cheese Lover

• Mendoza

• Poisoned Cheese, Being forced to replay curtains down over and over and over

• 47 bodyguards

2 Likes