What is this "Custom Escalation"?

I found this article from Hitman Wiki: Undercover | Hitman Wiki | Fandom. What’s a “Custom Escalation” and I didn’t find “Undercover” Escalation in Whittleton Creek location.

3 Likes

I suppose this is unreleased stuff

1 Like

Seems like a fan-made escalation, which for some reason someone posted it on the wiki as if it were real lol

11 Likes

Interesting. First I thought he have wrote about “The Covert Dispersal” or some other Escalation in Whittleton Creek by different title etc…

2 Likes

Oh yeah I remember that. I read an article about the Jogger in Whittelton Creek, which stated that she died from Head Trauma or something, following the Escalation with the rakes lol.

2 Likes

You can never really trust the wiki too much. I remember when the entry for Silvio Caruso had something about him being circumcised because of the location having the circumcision knife being on a little stand in his office. :joy:

4 Likes

Thats like the silent hill guy. Nah but seriously the wiki also has an article on mission meanings that i want to edit but cant because its on mobile because some of then are wrong and the sniper assassin or hitman 2 page mentioned a free or dlc sniper map in africa that wasnt real