What’s the rarest hitman merch you have?

For me I have a very rare hitman 2 requiem suit rubber duck that was available at gamescom in 2018. I want to see rare merchandise that others have and how they got it!

13 Likes

I don’t collect merch, but I have C47 and Contracts in their original box. Not sure if that counts as rare, though.

9 Likes

Dirty old neck tube i got from Travis I think, its been a while. Dont know if its rare but ive never seen another one.

12 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of stuff including an artbook signed by Absolution art director Roberto Marchesi, and a large 47 bobblehead signed by members of the dev team.

I thought about selling some of it recently as it’s not on display anymore and just sitting in a box. Will post photos someday.

12 Likes

When almost everything is sold digitally nowadays on PC, I say that owning physical copies is a rarity, especially C47 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I have some cool stuff to be fair, that is pretty rare! The Absolution duck and life size 47 statue I would say is the rarest Hitman stuff I owe.

By the way, that picture of the life size 47 statue isn’t mine, but just wanted to show off a photo of it. My life size 47 statue is currently stored away at a member of my family’s house so couldn’t get a photo.

Also, I own the HD Trilogy, Absolution and Hitman 2016 art books! Plus, 47’s tie, tie pin and two more mini 47 figures :grin:

I also need that Requiem mini 47 figure!! :wink:

13 Likes

A lot of really awesome merch I’ve seen!

3 Likes

You got an awesome collection especially with that absolution duck!

3 Likes

Where did you get the absolution duck from?

1 Like

IMG_2440

I don’t have a lot of Hitman merch, and they don’t make this game anymore, so…

8 Likes

Travis kindly sent me it back during the Absolution days.

Apparently there was roughly only 250 made :grin:

8 Likes