What Videogame(s) Are You Playing?

Interesting, considering you’ve been ducking me lately. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Seems like i have to remind you who’s top dog here :dog:
tumblr_pqwo9uJtaf1u8kt7do3_500

4 Likes

ThickFrigidCony-max-1mb

3 Likes

Are you free tomorrow or on Wednesday? :grin:

1 Like

Works better for me. Tag me whatever time you’re ready. :+1:

2 Likes

It is, but, damn it’s difficult. I have it on Lightly Broiled and did not make it past first level yet.

2 Likes

It’s notoriously difficult, but man is it fun. Don’t feel bad to select a lower difficulty for your first go :smile:

2 Likes

Was playing Detroit: Being Ian, I actually enjoyed it a lot. Enough for me to get the best endings across the board and Connor didn’t even die once.

5 Likes

Don’t you dare edit that. It’s great just the way it is.

4 Likes

I have no intention of editing it, especially because the way I wrote the title was intentional.

3 Likes

Ahh, I figured that was one of your deep-cut jokes.

very very deep-cut? wh-what is Being Ian?

2 Likes

Animated kids show, I am surprised you don’t know given it is Canadian.

Growing up the ABC and network channels used to love getting Canadian animated series for syndication with some American ones as well.

3 Likes

Weird.
I remember the theme song to this, but I never watched this when I was young. Maybe it was just never on at times when I had access to the TV.

2 Likes

For $1, buy it anyway! Go play at a friends who has a PC or maybe later in life you’ll switch to PC (I am not suggesting switching :joy:) or maybe you’ll just buy a cheapo PC to play it someday.

3 Likes

@MrOchoa You forgot about this ass whooping waiting for you our MK match up? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s all good if you need reschedule. It’ll have to be next week for me though. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Sorry i had no time today :confused: just hit me up next time when you’re free

3 Likes

4 Likes

Currently replaying Castlevania SOTN and TLOU2 on grounded :smile:

3 Likes

Spelunky 2 is creeping up the rankings on my Total Hours Played list on Steam. It’s the game I keep going back to for palate cleansing sessions between WoA mission runs.

5 Likes

C’mon, lets be honest, we’ve all played these games
India

Skat