What's New....?

SNLs Weekend update is pure fire tonight!

2 Likes

So… my uncle died five days ago. Not from the virus but kidney stones. He was in his fifties and it happened out of nowhere. He was admitted to the hospital and was fine 18 hours before the dialysis operation. It was the first time the whole family was together after a couple years since covid started. It was the first time I’ve seen someone lying dead. I couldn’t go to the cremation grounds because it was a bit too much. He’s got two children who are my cousins, they’re 19 and 21 and are in college and haven’t started their careers yet. He was the closest person to my dad.

31 Likes

Oh, That is sad. :frowning:
May he rest in Peace.

8 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

9 Likes

my condolences for your loss.

8 Likes

My number at the deli today.

19 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss :pleading_face:

10 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

9 Likes

25 Years ago the very first Tomb Raider was released. Happy Anniversary Lara :heart:

17 Likes

Never was big on the Tomb Raider games and Lara Croft’s magumbos. Only tried the TR1 demo once and I have a friend that was a huge fan of the TR series and saw him play all the time but that’s about it. I liked the idea of the whole tomb raiding and platforming but wasn’t keen on monsters and such, they felt out of place. The Prince of Persia Sands of Time trilogy was more up my alley back then :grin:

9 Likes

My condolences. I hope your family can support each other in this time of grief, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. :frowning:

10 Likes

Oh no, I feel so old now :tired_face:

4 Likes

The Bearmon is finally in my skin!!!

And getting this tattoo wasn’t that painful. Felt like having lemon juice or chilly rubbed on a small cut.

21 Likes

Wow that’s cool! The artist did a great job on that shading too

3 Likes

I was such a fan of the original when it was first released. The Playstation in our house belonged to my brother, so I mostly just watched him play the game and occasionally had a go myself when he was out. It was the first time I’d seen a game that had a filmic atmosphere. The music, ambience and incidental cues were really impressive. The only other games we had on the playstation before that were Tekken 2 and Ridge Racer, so Tomb Raider was just amazing with its full motion cutscenes and voice acting.

Nice and simple times they were.

7 Likes

I just watched Dunkey’s second video on Death Stranding and was interrupted halfway through with a YouTube ad about mushrooms (the magic kind) and a discount offer on them.

This algorithm is getting too smart.

disclaimer: I don’t do, never have and don’t condone the use of magic mushrooms lol

5 Likes

Which is painful as hell? C’mon we’re talking about cuts!

4 Likes

Thank you to Hitman for helping me solve a Jeopardy clue tonight.

…“What is Fugu?”

Love it when there’s answers that make you scream at your TV “Ooh I know this one!”

14 Likes

they are absolutely hilarious under the right conditions. ALLEGEDLY.

7 Likes

Yeah just ask Sean Rose and Layla Stockton how hilarious hallucinogens can be :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes