What's New....?

I mean it looks… good. Definitely not how I pictured an Uncharted movie. Rolling my eyes at Mark Walhberg Sully. :roll_eyes:

Let’s all watch the Nathan Fillion cut! Yeah?

…Yeah that fan film still holds up REALLY well.

Edit: Lmao I just noticed in the trailer, they introduce Chloe then 30 seconds later they show her holding someone up at gunpoint…
“You have no idea who you partnered with [do you?]”
Sony… why must you spoil the movie like this

7 Likes

Looks fun. The kid has kind of a Marty Mcfly quality to him; Banderas is always solid.

1 Like

Also who can understand what the Scottish dude said? :joy:

1 Like

Why is Nathan Drake hanging out with Spider-man, I mean Peaker Parker?

In all honesty, I don’t see Sully’s character in Mark Wahlberg. It feels like he’s playing Drake, giving lessons to Drake Jr. Neither does Tom Holland capture the charm of Drake. It seems like they taken a lot of the greatest Uncharted set pieces and recreated them inside the film adaption. Sadly It reminds me of how Resident Evil Afterlife repeated fight scenes from Resident Evil 5 beat by beat. I don’t have high hopes for this film.

6 Likes

Nothing like Sony’s venture into Video Game Films and TV with their beloved IP’s. If this shapes up to be terrible then we should temper expectations with TLOU TV Series since video game source material is a 50/50 on if it will translate well on film.

Yes I know two mildly different projects, but we won’t know what to expect.

2 Likes

How many minorities will Mark Walberg blind this time and just how bad will his acting be?

4 Likes

Good Videogame Movies: Mortal Kombat (1995)

Bad Videogame Movies: All others.

Shout out to Tomb Raider 2018, for being okay.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I sometimes wonder what happened to Paul W. S. Anderson… He proved that hes capable of doing a good Videogame Adaptation with Mortal Kombat but those Resident Evil Movies… Idk.

1 Like

I rather take any of them compared to the new Resident Evil film. That said the new one is very true to the source material. They even kept the awful acting and dated cgi.

The Older RE movies are my guilty pleasure, well I don’t feel any kind of shame for loving those awful films.

3 Likes

You’re not gonna believe this but I believe one of the better game to movie adaptation is Uwe Boll’s Postal. Moronic, nonsensical, political incorrect, gross, shocking, you name it, just like the game :joy:

4 Likes

What the fuck is going on with the music in that trailer :joy:

https://youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4

4 Likes

And is openly spoken about by RwS unlike some mysterious third entry that doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

They said multiple time that they would have liked to fix it but the source code is all in Russian since that game was outsourced to Akella. Oh well, just hope P4 does well for them, they’re an okay bunch, screwy but okay. :grin:

1 Like

hope you feel better soon, that sucks. :confused::blue_heart: at least you’re vaccinated

3 Likes

Thanks @v1deost (and also @djsojus, @Heisenberg @Screaming_Meat for the replies and everyone else for the kudos).

No complications, the vaccine works well, systems responded quickly.
It started last week, I was completely exhausted for a few days at the start of this one, and I currently still have a fever and the mother of all headache but it’s getting better.

I have to be isolated for 10 days, at least 2 with no fever.

7 Likes

Earlier in the week was my 7 year anniversary of my relationship with my fiancee. It’s weird to think about because I was 20 when we started dating and you can do the math, it’s truly been a while.

We’re celebrating tomorrow and it’s also their first weekend since starting a new job so it’s like a double celebration.

19 Likes

As impossible as it seems, I finished the whole ink in a pen without it being lost, damaged, or stolen.

22 Likes

@Hichkas
Screenshot_20211022-194216
Liar

18 Likes

I’ve been thinking of this post for 6 months, No! That doesn’t count!

11 Likes