11 Likes

who are you? I dont think I’ve seen you before

9 Likes

1 Like

There are some nice discord servers as well, maybe try those

4 Likes

:whale: :no_entry_sign: :hamburger: :back:

1 Like

I felt a slight breeze going over me, as if it just flew over my head or something.

8 Likes

That’s awesome! I love the bright colours on it, really looks like it’s from the Dr. Seuss books

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone living in the United States. I have a long list things to be thankful for; everyone here at HMF is certainly on that list.

:turkey: :football:

16 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to y’all over there!

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

The concept is wonderful.

The history is horrible.

The food just plain sucks.

3 Likes

For you.

Swang cooks his Turkey upside down for optimal flavor.

10 Likes

:canada:

:canada:

11 Likes

You don’t like stuffing and cranberry sauce :joy:. Mine is extra tart. I basically use a standard recipe with 20% more red wine and maybe 80% less sugar than is called for.

2 Likes

No; all of it. It’s all awful. I’ll maybe give a pass to the mashed potatoes and the bread rolls if they are made right, but for some reason, people who make perfectly good homemade mashed potatoes and/or bread rolls any other day of the year tend to make sucky versions for Thanksgiving. The turkey, the cranberry sauce, the pecan pie, all of it; it’s disgusting. And whoever created turkey stuffing and sweet potato pie/casserole, I hope they were tried and convicted for violating the Geneva Convention.

3 Likes

:joy:
Well next time you have something you consider very yummy post it over in the food thread. I’m interested to know what you like since you don’t like cranberry sauce !!!

1 Like

i hope everyone else who posted here about feeling sick is healing from their nabazov virus haha. im a lot better now. always make sure you’re around honest people though…because my roommate had their sick s/o sit in my chair and didn’t say anything. :unamused:

on a different note, I got bigmooney06’s permission to animate something from his videos! he’s got a lot of funny material, so looking forward to that :pencil2:

25 Likes

I saw that! Can’t wait for yer excellent animation with his hilarious stuff, so awesome you got his permission

7 Likes

Couldn’t be further from the truth. You just haven’t had @Chef-assassin prepare it for you.

9 Likes

This would be up all year.

2 Likes

Good to hear that you’re getting better v1deost !
I will be looking forward for your bigmooney animation.

And since you asked, in my case it’s been three weeks with no real after effect, it was four-five days of symptoms followed by a mandatory relatively boring isolation period.

I did binge watch your youtube channel during it though, ended up watching a couple of X-Files episodes because of it. :grinning:

5 Likes