What's New....?

Ah, HitmanForum. True love never vanish :heart:

16 Likes

Another legend returns

4 Likes

Exams are about to finish with nothing that hard left. I probably screwed one of them quite bad, roughly passing but the rest were ok comparing to the amount of time I put during online sessions.

Still, I’m Asian not Bsian lol.

6 Likes

The Girl I was dating the last couple of months just told me that things won’t work out with us. It’s not that we where madly in love or so, but… Ah, idk, i really liked her. We’re still friends (we knew each other for like 15 years beforehand) but it still sucks.
I don’t have to work today, so i started a bit daytime drinking and listening to music.

Sometimes life just fucking sucks. I hope my best friend will come over this evening to play with me the new Turtles Game.

16 Likes

:tada: :scroll: :student: :tada:

12 Likes

I´m assuming this means you graduated or ye passed this year. Either way congratulations, may you have an eggcelent vacation and some well needed rest.

7 Likes

I have indeed graduated! Got my diploma, got through the theatre program! So excited today! :partying_face:

On an artistic note, I’m trying to doodle something for the occasion, but it just looks super wonky!
Maybe I’m just not used to drawing dresses/gowns, or it’s not the right technique… Do I have to draw the person before I draw the clothes?.. because I’m not and I think that’s where my 3 attempts are going wrong :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Gowns are terribly difficult, if want good reference, curtains.

5 Likes

congrats, my man! or chicken? you look like a human…

9 Likes

Oooh
Thanks folks :heart:

19 Likes

9 Likes

oh… yeah…

6 Likes

@MrOchoa I’m sorry to hear that, that sucks :confused: I hope you will find someone, soon!

@TheChicken congratulations :partying_face:

9 Likes

Taught some basic Scratch to my brother and asked him to make something “for me”, and this is what he comes up with :laughing:

GIF

14 Likes

eyy congrats! that’s quite an accomplishment :clap::champagne::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Watching the greatest movie of all time right now!

2 Likes

thats not morbius…

4 Likes

Not Freddy vs Jason, either.

4 Likes

Not even Leon the Professional.

Edit: seems I didn’t get the joke lol

3 Likes

that’s adorable and insulting i love it.

adorulting? insuldorable?

oh no not you too :smile:

5 Likes