What's New....?

Taught some basic Scratch to my brother and asked him to make something “for me”, and this is what he comes up with :laughing:

GIF

13 Likes

eyy congrats! that’s quite an accomplishment :clap::champagne::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Watching the greatest movie of all time right now!

2 Likes

thats not morbius…

4 Likes

Not Freddy vs Jason, either.

4 Likes

Not even Leon the Professional.

Edit: seems I didn’t get the joke lol

3 Likes

that’s adorable and insulting i love it.

adorulting? insuldorable?

oh no not you too :smile:

5 Likes

If you guys have not seen Take Me Home Tonight, put it on your list. It’s the Dazed and Confused of our time.

2 Likes

I’m dazed and confused about why I should see it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

10 hours straight building it, 100 steps away from finish and I realize two universal joints are missing :weary:

Gotta get some sleep and find them sometime else :yawning_face:

14 Likes

The struggle bus is real, and I’m on it today.

6 Likes

Hello, everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:
It is nice to be back here, after being very busy.
It has been long since I visited this forum.

17 Likes

Tonight’s the night!

5 Likes

Found’em!

I also rebuilt the Defender and gotta admit, the gear box is insanely brilliant for a Lego set.

The tires are connected to the Extreme Adventure (the purple one) for an RC mod.

10 Likes

And it’s going to happen again, and again…

man lego technic is an eyesore. but it probably really cool if yer into it. Great work!

1 Like

5 Likes

Anyone see Anne Hathaways Roe V Wade comments? She said “…what makes me really angry is that I can look at a newspaper and on the front page, see that there are plans to overturn Roe v. Wade next to an article about how there’s a baby formula shortage…”

Pure gold!

1 Like

People: We should be guaranteed the right to health care, we have a right to life
Supreme Court: Actually since all The Framers are dead we should be as well.
People: What kind of fucking logic is that?
Supreme: The Constitution is very clear we don’t have a right to life.
People: But the first line literally says-
Supreme Court bans living arguing the act of living is unconstitutional and contrary to The Framer’s intentions in a 6-3 vote.
Justice Sotomayor makes a very emphatic written case for existence in a stern letter to Clarence Thomas
People: Can you do something about this?
Biden: The power to make living legal again rests in you, so if you could just play dead until the next election cycle I promise we will overturn this.

1 Like

Saw this recently (on a John Oliver episode actually) and thought of you @MrOchoa. Sort of.

Put this one in the footnotes of your Godzilla Bucket List: One day you have to go to Humpty Doo, Australia, where they have this 26-foot tall Crocodile With Boxing Gloves statue.
I know he’s very different-looking, and his 26-foot stature is nothing compared to our Big G, but still, it’s a big, mean green fighting machine… statue…

:joy: forgive me

7 Likes