What's New....?

Ohhh, I was wondering how you were so thorough in finding people’s anniversaries!

1 Like

I miss the old Hitman Forum a little, anyone else feels like that? •~•

Feels a little weird indeed but I’m also excited to be here at the beginning this time hehe

1 Like

Typical 2020 curveball here :rofl:

Ehh trying to get some rest before Christmas.

If you’ve seen Home Alone, ours usually looks like that.

Except for the burglars and traps lol.

1 Like

Some people may remember me saying this…

…and I wanted to expand what I mean here.

I’m going to try not to dwell on the past anymore in terms of my past efforts to reduce drama-fueled discussions. At this point I realised it’s too much of an effort to give that side of interest anymore and I’d rather spend that effort towards the new forum and new beginnings. A lot of my past history is frowned upon by me and I even wanted to sanitise my own content that ever happened in the forum that I wasn’t happy with. What I post now won’t change, but it’s something I want to bring up now as a form of update.

New me, let’s go.

3 Likes

Merry xmas you bunch of murdering professionals lol

2 Likes

Okay! Finally I can reply and like comments again.
(I feel like something was bugged with my trust level, since I was restricted from posting and liking for 24hrs as I had exceeded my limit of 10. – And I’m a Level 1, which is supposed to turn off those restrictions – I guess we’ll see if it’s fixed if I can post more than 10 comments in the next 24hrs.)

I’m in the process of legally changing my name for reasons I’m not quite ready to share, but nobody ever tells you how hard it is to think of a name for yourself that you actually like

Legally, I could go by SilentWraith in all matters, but I’ll save that for a last resort :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Just do what Prince did and change it to a random esoteric symbol that only applies to you.

4 Likes

Oof, I can image - as my parents kept their names when getting married, I got to pick which of their names I wanted to use when I turned 18 and even that was hard :joy: (stuck to my father’s last name that I already had/used btw)

4 Likes

First name Jerry
Last name Atricks

2 Likes

You didn’t go Spanish naming tradition? I always like when someone is Rodriguez-Rodriguez. I wonder why they don’t just have 1 if both parents already had the same surname.

1 Like

I was bored, I made Corky The Clown in Minecraft.

8 Likes

Haha you can’t do this in Germany I believe :joy:

Just do The Artist Formerly Known As Whatever Your Other Name Was. Very catchy, all the kids are doing it these days.

1 Like

You can’t hyphenate names in Germany?

You can, but a child can only have one parent‘s last name (the taking of both names might have been possible for a few years but they changed this again)

1 Like

Makes sense. Taking both parents’ surnames isn’t that common.

1 Like

I have only seen it in Mexico and Spain. In the states a hyphenated last name means either 1) Spanish/Mexican heritage 2) bat shit crazy female who didn’t drop her maiden name at marriage but also didn’t just keep it either. They are usually pilots or flight attendants and have always been married more than twice :joy: oh and sometimes neither name is maiden, it can be ex husbands last name-new husbands last name bc they never changed back after the first divorce (this makes the least sense to me, but it’s their name so I guess if they are happy who cares, right?!)

1 Like

Also could be Hasidim who took a hyphenated name as their Hebrew name.

1 Like