What's New....?

So, this is my third Hitmanforum account. Starting with the account from the 2005-forum to the 2014 (?) forum and now to this new forum in 2021-ish.

I’m not sure what’s new actually. It’s Christmas, but it’s sure as not feels like one. But I guess that’s just the symptom of being an adult.

Anyway. Does these days between Christmas and New Years also makes you think back to the time where you had all the time in the world to just sit in your room and play video-games og read endless of forum-post (e.g. HMF) and then enjoy the simple life in your room? I sure do.

10 Likes

Petitions generally don’t do shit, but please sign this one if you are in the UK. If this gets to 100,000 signatures then MPs will need to debate the issue in Parliament. My industry stands to shrink drastically post Brexit, and this could potentially help.

2 Likes

Just signed, hope this helps you out :+1:

1 Like

Petitions alone are not magic. You guys need to each be calling your MP office once a week and say something like “I am a voter and this matters to me, please support it.” Get your fam and friends to do the same, hold out door rallies as soon as you’re able and try to get media coverage. Tuesday are easiest bc the news will come out with nothing better to do then hope enough people show up to get them something interesting to air. My industry was also decimated but we did all those things and just yesterday we realised our goal when the stimulus bill passed and our protections were in it. You guys should have a major advantage in that you can play music which is more interesting than a bunch of aeroline workers holding signs and chanting.

Good luck!!

The Christmas package from my parents arrived a bit late but check out these awesome selfmade Cozy Assassin™ indoor boots I got. +20% Sneak Skills and -20% Cold Feet

13 Likes

Plus hairy legs +10% to be warm

1 Like

Don’t forget about the bladder debuff. :toilet:

What’s the drop rate on those bad boys?

No drop rate, script triggered!

1 Like

Oh so you did the Life DLC Exclusive side quest that results in a handcrafted Christmas gift from your parents?

2 Likes

Right, this is one of the better free DLCs of this game.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for the Festivus DLC to release in my region.

1 Like

Can you slide in them? So guards won’t get angry at you for running.

2 Likes

Yes he can but his brain doesn’t have a “slide” command. He needs to sprint then stop continuously to slide.

Heyyy just wanna say I love the new forum logo and banner. It’s super clean and super cool. And it’s awesome in dark mode.

6 Likes

Agree!!! I particularly like that the red box breaks between the two words. It just makes it pop.

2 Likes

Yeah and @Urben thanks for implementing the Hitman Insignia in the Header and the URL Thingy, looks awesome!

Also its really nice to see that our suggestions are heard and get used!

2 Likes

Was all jar though, I only say “we will do it” when I know it is both possible and a good idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve been having fun looking at houses online, but weird ones with disgusting interiors. I found a house that is essentially a DVD Resellers house.

The house essentially has Easter Eggs spewed about it. My favorite so far is accidentally stumbling upon some Saucy Adult Entertainment. I might go back into it and search more since it feels like a Maze this house. If you are interested in searching this house here is the link.

1 Like

It’s a bit late to writing New Years Resolutions but for 2021 I would like to have a no vice January. When I wake up tomorrow it’ll be no booze, no cigarettes, and no ice cream (maybe the hardest) till Feb 1st. Wish me luck!!!

3 Likes