What's New....?

Yup, I did. I am literally down to these last two escalations, the one in H1, and the maps of H2. All other challenges, including sniper, contract, and ET related ones, are done.

4 Likes

It really was. I just cleaned the outside parts with some special products I bought from Amazon.
They did a great job.

4 Likes

I don’t get to the range and often as I want and I have a lot of friends who shoot as much as me or more and could care less about the after range cleaning. They would prefer the thing just magically cleaned itself and the polymer framed guns basically don’t need to be cleaned even 1/10 as much as the old days. Glocks and Walther PDPs etc can go 1,000 rounds no cleaning. Maybe just some lube added after 500. The older all steel weapons need way way way more attention. I clean all my guns when I get home or the next day at the very latest (even the polymer ones that don’t need it).

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone stateside!
:turkey: :football: :tumbler_glass:

and a very belated happy thanksgiving to @Sean
:turkey::curling_stone::beer:

13 Likes

In the UK we watch every news Channel covering the bird flu epidemic and go “well no Thanksgiving here, means more turkey at Christmas”
:joy:

6 Likes

Well where I’m from we just call it a “flu epidemic” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

With my wife spending most of her time with her parents watching the World Cup, I spent the day powering through Miami, and I did it. Every challenge that hadn’t been completed since H2-H3 migration, every secret exit performed, every escalation, all done in one day. I expected it to take a week, and honestly, Miami was the one I was most dreading to deal with because of its complicated nature. I’m on a damn roll!

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of grape leather before. apparently it’s the most promising of all the faux leathers. They make jackets and purses out of it too. I’ll give it a try.

4 Likes

Its a Girl :smiley:

God blessed us a baby girl today morning (our first child arrived 18 days before expected, eagerly to meet her parents).
:baby:

Now at the maternity ward. Mother and Baby are doing good. Baby’s eyes are of mother and she got my nose :heart_eyes:

It is an amazing feeling - I am happy as father-daughter relation is very strong.

29 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife! :baby: :baby_bottle:

13 Likes

Congratulations :birthday:

13 Likes

Congratulations, man! I don’t know what that feeling is like and sadly am unlikely ever to, so however it feels, I hope anyone who can experience it does so to the fullest, and I hope you hold onto it. Hope she’s healthy and that you can raise her well.

9 Likes

God has specific timings for every individual. Dont loose hope, I am praying a stork knocks your door soon :pray:
The journey was not easy, we conceived after 5 years, after doctor’s consultations.

9 Likes

awww congratulations! hope mum’s well.

also, commiserations on the continual loss of sleep in about 3 weeks.

9 Likes

Fantastic news!!! Congrats :partying_face:

10 Likes

Congratulations to both of you !
Nothing better than a birth.

:partying_face: :birthday:

11 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife :partying_face:

11 Likes

Dr D was disrespectful? You don’t say.

4 Likes

You guys know those hero wars ads? The one for that app game where whoever’s playing in the ad blatantly throws about 15-20 seconds in and fails a simple puzzle to make the game seem challenging and interesting or whatever? Well, I always like to watch until that moment just to see how much (or little) time it takes this time but it never happened in this one! The player FINALLY learned basic math! Anyway, I was genuinely stunned and wanted to share that with all of you.

4 Likes

Turns out I already had more challenges completed in Mumbai than I thought. All I have to do is electrocute all 3 targets and then do the six escalations and on to Whittleton Creek. The speed at which I’m catching up is almost embarrassing, and I’m kicking myself for not getting all this out of the way much sooner.

3 Likes