What's New....?

you never have to, my man. you’re already a winner in my book.

i’m having that picture though. did you make it?!

13 Likes

Just now? Yes.
Er, the screaming bit, not the meat. :grin:

Ultimately flattered you’re using it already haha :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

i’m sorry, it made me giggle. thanks for the new pic! :smile:

7 Likes

And boom, Mumbai and Whittleton Creek are done, as well as a bit of Miami that I forgot from A Silver Tongue, so I remembered to get A Bitter Pill, too. Now all that’s left are the challenges and escalations for Isle of Sgail, New York, and Haven, and only Sgail has more than one escalation. Then that one in saving for last in the ICA training facility and I’m 100% complete and ready for Freelancer, baby!

6 Likes

Man, I don’t deserve you all :pleading_face: Stop giving me reasons to love you

I love how no one even dared to use the ‘No’ option. Sure, that would probably be pretty mean, but no one even used it in a jokey “haha being contrarian is internet funny” or even a “look at me I’m the only one voting no”, or even a “I’m voting no, but I’m clearly not being serious right now :heart:” kind of way…

12 Likes

We don’t joke around when it’s to do with chickens :rooster:

8 Likes

Today me and my colleagues received the message, that a kid from my school died. This is not that uncommon, since I am working in a school for children with disabilities and many of our kids there have pre-conditions. Still, it was a shock. I’m doing this job for ten years now and this is the third time I experience this and it’s very sad.

I just needed to write that down. It’s the bad part of my job, that these things can happen.

I will have a long walk with my dog now and than some tea and cookies, that always helps :relaxed:

27 Likes

I don’t think this is usually what happens but Moses won the race and a 2nd Moses was frozen outside by the car. He was there before the car pulled in and was stuck.

I know the drivers are always on the map hidden behind the one wall, but I have never seen two together like that.

9 Likes

I feel like recently I’ve developed the thought of “Boy, I really like chickens (or this specific one), and I’m going to make it everyone’s problem” and I’m both very excited and sorry for everyone who I’ve subjected this to.
…Not like I’m gonna stop anytime soon tho :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Are you a vegetarian/vegan?

4 Likes

I am not, unfortunately I don’t think I could enjoy a diet without meat :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Do you like KFC?

:smirk:

6 Likes

Never been there, never will… :triumph:

(unless I get abducted)

7 Likes

I miss the double-down…

3 Likes

The Skin is the best part of a chicken :drooling_face:

6 Likes

YAY! The anniversary badge.

11 Likes

eXcuSE Me??!?

There’s clearly more appealing parts to a chicken than what’s on the surface!..

5 Likes

Yeah, if you’re this guy!

ok now I’m just confused :confused:

1 Like

Where my veggie crew at? There’s gotta be more of us on this forum

4 Likes