What's New....?

And why not? The villain of Thor: Love and Thunder already got the second best supervillain origin story, as predicted by George Carlin: disgruntled worshiper.

2 Likes

Hey Norseman. So I got my match today for the Imgur Secret Santa. Not too many things to choose from, I know nothing about house plants and how to even send them. But some other things to work with. I imagine you have some knowledge about whisky?

I have a couple of weeks until I need to send this, so plan to think it over, but any suggestions would be great, from you or anyone else on here.

7 Likes

Houseplants and whiskey huh??? It’s almost like you’re his secret Santa :joy:

You can’t go wrong with a single malt scotch that’s at least 12 years old, but the Japanese Suntory brand is also very fun. They love scotch so most theirs are made in the same way (just can’t be called scotch bc they aren’t made in Scotland). Suntory Toki is very reasonable in terms of price and very delicious (pick up 2 so you can have one also).

5 Likes

Back in August, I completed Paris on Professional difficulty in Hitman 2016. Yesterday and today, I finally got around to completing Sapienza. It wasn’t too bad, however I never realized how much I could hate the virus objective until now. All the other times I’ve completed Sapienza I only did the virus once and saved/loaded a bunch of times to complete all of the other challenges, but I can’t do that on Professional mode and it just got annoying constantly going down to “Ether’s Field Lab…you made it” and shooting the stalactite. In hindsight I suppose I could’ve used the explosive phone in the garage (if that exploit even works in 2016)

6 Likes

If anyone hasn’t seen this, it’s quite interesting.

5 Likes

I know nothing about either but I know some good board games. Wonder if they’d like packets of seeds but I guess that is more of an outdoor gardening thing.

That sounds fun, I’ll look into it. There’s a part of me that would like to get more into understanding alchol. Partially because I live in Scotland so ofcourse there’s lots of stuff made in this country, but also partially who someone who loves cooking, it feels weird not to also some appreciation for drink as well. I’d like to be able to understand how to mix drinks as well. Probably on my mind right now as I do a second job in a supermarket right now, shelf stacking the juice aisles, but also doing the section which has all the drink mixers like Indian Tonic Water and Schweppes, makes you realise all the kindof variety of stuff there is.

Something I’d like to do down the future.

3 Likes

I don’t like it either. But sometimes (very rarely) I’ll go ahead and drink some. 2 dairy creamers and 4 (packets of) sugar.

What about cold-brewed coffee? It has less of a bite than hot-brewed. Even if you chill coffee that was hot-brewed you’ll still taste the “bite” or bitterness. The first time I tried cold-brewed coffee I was so surprised… by how I didn’t want to spit it out. :joy: I actually liked it!

3 Likes

I have some, I’m far from an expert on the subject. I would suggest some Whisky from Highland Park, the Viking Honour 12 year. Is a pleasant Whisky and fairly reasonable priced. But I can also read that he/she also enjoys board games. Here I would personally recommend Mansion of Madness.

4 Likes

Normal shirts: I sleep. ; Chicken shirts: REAL SHIT.

A cool t-shirt company I follow that makes neat and adorable designs just unveiled this thing.
I don’t need it, because its basically winter and super cold.
But also… I really, really want it lol.

What do I do??
  • Yes get it.
  • No don’t get it.
  • Put it on your Xmas list

0 voters

8 Likes
6 Likes

We went to a wedding last night out in the suburbs. It was tons of fun. We left the banquet hall at midnight or 12:15. We left the hotel lobby bar at 1:30 or 1:45am. The hotel checkout time isn’t until noon and we had nothing we have to do today.

So… :crown: :dragon: :fire: woke me up at 8am so we could drive back to the city. :rage:

11 Likes

Thank you grandpa Screaming_Meat, I do want to perform the Capitalism…

5 Likes

You can still wear it indoors, or underneath a hoodie. Maybe. The design is super cool though.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I only did it in reference to the video! :sob: I apologize, you’re a young stud! How’s that?!

3 Likes

you think i’m a small, specially shaped nail that is fixed to cloth or leather as decoration?! jesus, chicken…

3 Likes

The revolution will not spare you, you capitalist pig

5 Likes

it was a joke, dude.

5 Likes

This calls for a classic

6 Likes

Ugh! Nooo!! How do I win with you?!

Fine! You’re just a great piece of meat that screams! How bout that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes