What's New....?

Airports are just so cool.

There’s just tons of people moving through them, and after a couple hours everyone’s gonna be in a different spot in the country, or even the globe!

5 Likes

I dislike them for the exact same reasons!

8 Likes

I don’t know how many of you are WWE fans but I was very disappointed with the ending Wrestlemania Night 2 last night

5 Likes

Nah i stopped watching around the mid 2000s.
My favorite Wrestler was Bam Bam Bigelow, RIP.

7 Likes

So a probably final update on Peach Pie. We got word back a short while ago that the biopsy of her spleen showed a blood clot within, no signs of cancer or infection, exactly the outcome we were hoping for. Her energy has fully returned, her incision is healing splendidly, her red blood cell count was almost at normal levels when checked on Friday and will be rechecked again Wednesday, her white blood cell count is still high, but that could be for the inflammation from the surgery or the pneumonia that she’s taking antibiotics for that she got as a result of the surgery (which sometimes happens). We’re still gonna ask what might have caused the clot in case there’s still something we need to watch out for, and we need to make sure she completely overcomes the pneumonia, which she seems to be doing, and make sure that her white cell count returns to normal and isn’t an indicator of something not spotted yet. But overall, with confirmation that the removal of the spleen itself resolved her original issue, she’s probably got 95% or higher chance that she’s gonna be fully recovered and just fine within the next week, if not improved from whatever issues her spleen had been giving her since it started growing. This is great news for my wife and I and a huge relief.

12 Likes

Just like most things on earth, the coolest parts of a commercial terminal are hidden away behind gate keepers. In the aero port once you get there the booze is free and they have showers, meals (sometimes good, sometimes trash), way more comfy chairs, sometimes free massages, and most importantly, way less public address announcements. If you ever find yourself flying more than 6 times a year it’s totally worth gaining access to these areas.

Then if you’re unlucky you’ll get to see how the true other side lives. At an FBO (small non commercial air terminal where wealthy people park their planes) there is no security, no lines anywhere, no great distance between parking and the plane, and just one trip will ruin any commercial air travel you ever have to do ever again even if you have lounge access.

5 Likes

Thinking of updating my CV and to start job hunting again. My good manager at my current job was forced out and fired because he wasn’t a yes man who kissed the boots of incompetent area manager. That and the company has finally introduced the pizza tracker to our store, so I now have to use an app on my phone that lets the customer track me and the manager see my location at all times. I feel pretty done about this job and just want to leave, even if things are quiet right now.

I feel anxious though because this job as a pizza delivery driver is the only job I’ve managed to retain, mainly because we’re often understaffed and the bar is ridiculously low. Easy to be a big fish in a puddle.

Feel nervous jumping to another job because of how intimidating it can feel. Going to update my CV though. Nearby museum and a nearby whisky distillery are looking for tour guides and that’s the kind of job I’d really like to try.

18 Likes

Another of my commissions is done. The Tusk Jo character from Splitgate holding a plushie of my Bearmon. * _ *

11 Likes

The fearsome Tusk Jo, totally in love with the smol plush… I love it.

The smol plush, just being cute and fluffy… I love it.

:sparkling_heart: Mm it’s so adorable~ :heart_eyes:

I’LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK

7 Likes

Found 47 playing quiz game aboard the flight from Zürich to Tokyo.

13 Likes

Playing this absolutely bonkers festival again this year with my new band.

Life is good.

10 Likes

What band is yours? Might go

4 Likes

Host Body. No recorded music or internet presence, we are so underground that the only way to hear us is to come see us play heh

7 Likes

I’m going to a festival as well this year :grin:

10 Likes

I mixed Discharge last year which was pretty wild. 3 of them are original members too! Usually with these oldschool punks there’s like 1 original member left, if that.

6 Likes

It is April and my calendar looks a lot scarier.
This guy is a Buckeye Dragon Mite and wants to eat you.

14 Likes

ey guys im made a youtube chanel is on my profile

1 Like

Your profile is set to hidden, we cannot see it!

4 Likes

oh shoot that’s right I changed it so that you could see my profile

3 Likes

But juat in case im leave the link of my YouTube Channel

3 Likes