What's New....?

Congratulations mate! I hope she will grow up to be a good Warrior! :blue_heart:

11 Likes
13 Likes

My very own little shieldmaiden.

13 Likes

Congratulations @Norseman

I got my boiler replaced and heating fixed on Wednesday, so that’s all sorted. The new fridge freezer arrived today and was meant to be installed and the guys take away the old one. Turns out, the old one isn’t just plugged into a socket but is hotwired into the mains via a fuse. The delivery guys aren’t equipped to deal with that, so I currently have my new fridge freezer running in my living room whilst I wait for the electrician to come on Monday to hopefully be able to sort it out, and then the delivery men can come back and finish the installation. No idea why it goes into the mains, it’s just a standard mid range fridge freezer, not one of those big bulky ones or something. Baffling.

Anyway, the good news is that the last carpet is getting laid on Friday, then a week on Wednesday I’m getting everything out of storage. Will be so nice to get my recliner and old TV and ton of other stuff back. Still no date on when I’ll get internet but I’m hoping by the time my stuff is back, it won’t be too much longer.

12 Likes

I have a hangover from yesterday and I’m making noodles and all of a sudden this classic song pops in my head

4 Likes

Peach is coming back home this afternoon! She’s eating regularly, moving around, and overall doing well to recover from the surgery and the decline in blood. Her count is still a little low, so her body is destroying some of the transfused blood cells, but not to a dangerous degree, and given that it’s been almost 24 hours since the transfusion, a small decline isn’t seen as unusual as her body slowly starts to make its own. The doctors hoped it wouldn’t happen in this way, but it’s not unexpected and currently not critical. The fact that everything else is stable and she’s acting more like normal is a big sign that she’ll most likely bounce back from this, we just need to watch her for a few days to make sure she doesn’t show signs that she’s still not making new blood. And then of course the biopsy of her spleen, but we’ll deal with that when we come to it. If she can just get over this last hump and replenish her blood back to normal levels, we will hopefully have this whole episode behind us soon. :face_exhaling:

14 Likes

Having one of those days when you feel shit but can’t find a reason to it and everything seems pointless although it isn’t.

Some sleep will probably help :yawning_face:

8 Likes

Leaving for Virginia this Thursday for little over a week cause I was called down there for work. Very excited to go down especially since the weather is suppose to be nice.

13 Likes

take me home country roads intensifies

9 Likes

Did you get the full time spot and I’m forgetting or maybe a new gig? Or is this the same company and they have another place down there?

Whatever the case I hope you enjoy it!!! (Just out of curiosity) Are you flying or driving?

3 Likes

Maker says he is very likely to have it finished on May 6-7. :eyes: :star:

10 Likes

ART DRAWING SELF-EXPRESSION

I’m like reeeeeally proud of some of my stuff tonight. :innocent:
I should go to sleep.

10 Likes

Had a nightmare last night and woke up in a weird way.

From what I can remember, this nightmare ended with me being shoved to the ground and someone crushing my head with their foot… it was kinda scary but luckily I found myself waking up.

But it all happened really slowly. I could feel myself drifting out of the dream world and into my bed, but as I started to open my eyes, I could literally see two scenes happening at once, split in two. The weird, dreamy-pain of the nightmare and the wall of my bedroom right in front of me.
I could also feel my eyes vibrating as if I was still going through REM sleep.

Then, (I’m pretty sure it was me) I uttered these two deep sighs that sounded exactly like my dog makes, kinda startled me, and then I fully regained consciousness and woke up for a couple minutes.

Strangest dream experience of my life… :thinking:

12 Likes

Congratulations, just a quick FYI you will become a ATM when they become a teenager. Lol. Seriously though congratulations my thoughts and prayers are for you and your partner.

8 Likes

Congratulations man!

7 Likes

Its only been a day since I checked this…

Edit: nevermind, the forum bugged out and thought I hadn’t checked it for 3 days. I recognise some of the “unread” comments there…

This better not be a repetitive discussion about impossible objectives with walls of text :unamused:

6 Likes

Yes and no. The discussion was much shorter.

4 Likes

I tried some hair removal cream and got chemical burns.

Never again :smiling_face_with_tear:

13 Likes

i_hug_that_feel
never again.

9 Likes

In time when 47 finally hangs up his Silverballers, a new stone cold killer will have come of age to take on the mantle:

9 Likes