What's New....?

Glad you and your Ma are ok.

6 Likes

Telltale Games’ forums are down. Intentionally this time I think.

Back in 2019 after the company got bought out some new mod/tech guy came in and said “hey I’m the guy running the servers now, expect some things to change while the company gets its bearings”

The forum updated to a new design a bit, then a day later reverted back to how it was.
“There were some issues, not ready to be rolled out yet. More info coming soon.”

It’s been nearly 4 years now. Still no forum update.
Until today I guess.
If the forum looks the same as it always did once it’s back up I’m gonna laugh SO HARD :rofl:
If it ends up being another super-sleek slideshow like IOI’s site I’m gonna cry SO HARD :sob:

6 Likes

And also my pigeon head dad :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Huh, taking the vehicles in my workplace for maintenance is a part of my job so I go to these places regulary, yeah, the fact your place didn’t even built it is weird, they love putting toy cars in displays lol.

7 Likes

man you actually liked the 2 posts I made about this set :laughing:

8 Likes

Old age, too much booze, bad memory.

It’s a pretty sweet set though!!!

12 Likes

Ah ok grandpa :stuck_out_tongue:

The exterior is neat (and resembles the real life version, unlike most legos). The gearbox though is a complex set of disoriented plastic that with all the glory, doesn’t actually work…

10 Likes

whats new

3 Likes

I LIVE AGAIN!

2 Likes

Go’dav du gamle.

2 Likes

ER DET DIG MADS47!??!?!?!? <3
savnede jer

1 Like

to be perfectly honest I was expecting a big fanfare with my revival and all but oh well. my pride is ruined.

4 Likes

Spending my day going through nostalgia

5 Likes
3 Likes

Hold on. Let him cook.

2 Likes

10 Likes

How do, when the forum states this is the first time this person had been here?

Tell me who he is first!

1 Like

Ah yes. Pissfloyd. The heavyset thin guy with darkish light hair, the very serious silly guy. Of course!

But seriously. I only joined the forum around… late 2017(?) :thinking: and almost forgot about the username, but… Yeah. Now I recall the name. Can’t say I know the guy from Adam.

4 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes