What's New....?

What

It’s all over reddit, I just checked it and saw like three threads on MrFreeze:

I don’t have a reddit yet otherwise I’d post this to subreddit drama or hobby drama because more people should see this tbh. Someone this big shouldn’t be doing this. Well nobody should be doing this but you get what I mean yah?

24 Likes

Guess the ego went to his head :confused:

13 Likes

Fucking yikes

10 Likes

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

9 Likes

thing is he always was like this, i’ve always said it that he had some weird moments of complaining about everything and being somewhat weird in general

2 Likes

You either die a VIP or live long enough to see yourself become a target.

I kinda feel bad for bitching at him for not liking my contract, what happened with these girls is way worse. I’ll wait for DMs as confirmation but Cake’s confirmed these rumours in posts so it’s pretty safe to say the guy’s a cunt. Well he always was a cunt, but he was just an angry cunt before.

8 Likes

Where is he actually from? He has this weird… Accent? Kinda reminds me of MrGSTAR321, except that Gstar is a fucking legend and is widely missed :confused:

But i also cant hear where Gstar was from.

Yeah he always seemed a bit toxic to me. I never really interacted with the guy, but he stopped posting on this forum after constant bickering with other members.

This really takes the piss though. People who use any position of influence (no matter how small) to manipulate teenage girls need to be shown the fucking door. Into the wood chipper with him and all of his content.

13 Likes

This is so sad. My jaw dropped reading this… Unsubscribing from this guy immediately. My heart goes out to those girls personally affected by him. it’s screwed up. I’m bad at noticing red flags, I mean I knew he could be petty at times and block people for no reason but…idk, this situation is really unfortunate. what a creep.

16 Likes

Holy shit this is so disgusting. I wasn’t a fan or a viewer but there was something new about something shitty he’d done every now and then, but I never imagined he’d be like this

On another topic, I came to this thread to share a nice providence bird logo pic I found in a graphic novel :ok_hand:

It is from ‘The Arrival’ by Shaun Tan, a beautiful graphic novel which is completely textless and full of panels with realistic and amazing art and a unique artstyle. It is about a family which immigrates to a new, fantasy type land full of cute creatures and stuff. I really suggest reading it :smiley: :+1:

20 Likes

Omg he is so cute. He looks so happy.

1 Like

so tiny!

That´s fucking horrible. I named myself after a child predator. Great.

11 Likes

You can ask for a change if you reach out to the Admin.

9 Likes

That sucks :frowning_face:

I’m pretty sure that if you message one of the mods, they have the ability to change your username.

7 Likes

I knew he had problems and was quite the prick around here too, but now things really got worst…

9 Likes

The fact that he’s turning on his fans and own discord server over a harmless poll is baffling.

Hokkaido vs Paris. You’re allowed to have your own opinion!
I’m sure I’ve seen him display similar behaviour in the past. He seems to think of himself as a Hitman know-it-all and expert, and refuses anyone to tell him otherwise. He could do better and listen to people for once, since this is a really bad look.

Revelations of him being predator though… That’s new. Euugh. Glad I eased off his channel a while ago.

13 Likes

I stopped watching him after he banned me for ‘mocking him’ cause I named myself after him.
Fuck him. Onwards and Upwards.

4 Likes

15 Likes