What's New....?

Aren’t you the only one who mentioned it just now without spoilers?

1 Like

A streamer accidentally showed the final two levels of the game on a stream while going through the menus.

1 Like

You think that is all bad? I had to tell off one user for stupidly deciding to make threads outright dedicated to the levels while using the location names in the titles. Some people are careless…

8 Likes

reminds me of this idiot who made a thread named "Is Character Name always the Killer? " for Heavy Rain :roll_eyes:

was on another forum tho

3 Likes

It isn’t that bad of a question in all honest. Due to Cage’s shitty writing he left in parts of the original plot where: Ethan has a psychic link to Shelby making them both the Origurmi Killer So it seems like there is more than one.

Also why spoilers? That game is super old now.

it wasn’t when i looked it up, thankfully after the first Playtrough. A better name would have been “Is it always the same Killer?”.

1 Like

Oh god, no thread is safe

5 Likes

Sorry, that was meant to be directed at the person(s) who made the threads not you.

Exactly. That’s etiquette 101 for online spaces :confused:

6 Likes

Yeah it took a bit for them to be retracted. I was wondering how many people managed to see them. Must suck to have it spoilt like that for you.

I remember when someone spoilt Fallout 4 for me by passing off a spoiler about the ending as a note from a crush I had. There is a very good reason I don’t talk about my formative years.

1 Like

Eh, it’s a tricky situation. This is the hitman forum so realistically expecting to avoid all spoilers is unlikely to happen :cry:

Just hope everyone who’s keeping up with all the news remembers to appropriately use spoiler tags

2 Likes

Well I guess I know where the final mission is now haha. Not that precious about knowing the locations to be honest, more worried about story spoilers.

I think as long as they don’t leak targets and objectives from Berlin to Romania, nothing major will be ruined.

3 Likes

Thats so mean but its also really funny :sweat_smile:

Not if you were me and you had paid for the collector’s edition and you first crush used against you and that you called them your friends. If I regret never actually telling any of staff about that not that a majority of them they were useful.

2 Likes

i feel your pain bro.

1 Like

Not sure if these are location spoilers or a weird turn of phrase… Please be the latter :sweat_smile:

@UrsamRableckBearmon did an oopsie

Nah, he wanted to know how long it takes to travel from Berlin all the way to Romania. Nothing special, you can ignore :slight_smile:
@UrsamRableckBearmon yes, my good fellow, it’s around 2 hours.

1 Like

You realise that isn’t spoiler tagged right?

i hope you didn’t bought the Fallout 76 CE too :joy: