What's New....?

I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to spoil anyone. :C

5 Likes

What am I an idiot? I didn’t go anywhere near that game, I hated the idea of it alone (well except setting it in West Virginia). Still better than Brotherhood of Steel though.

1 Like

My gf bought Resident Evil 2 Remake for my birthday when it came out and they ziptied a new Copy of Fallout 76 onto it for free :joy:

4 Likes

:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

seriously tho, it’s my fault for being on the forum :man_shrugging: no worries, just try to remember to spoiler tag in future :green_heart:

11 Likes

Oof. Hard agree. Just had one of the two remaining locations spoiled (though luckily it’s somewhere I was expecting/interested in). Hopefully I can make it till launch while keeping at least one of the locations secret!

5 Likes

Mmm, well, I’m already a Digimon, wich literally means Digital Monster, so this comes across as redundant. :B

Serious now, I’m sorry for any problem I have caused.

7 Likes

UwU bearmon betrayal

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, trust me, it’s a very easy thing to do, stupid me had to click on your spoiler tag and now I know 2 locations :joy:, but like @Quinn said:

Story spoilers would be much worse for me as well.

But, but, Fallout 76 have 16 times the details :joy:, compared to what? I don’t know… was it Fallout 4? (Not a game for me either, Fallout 76 that is, Fallout 4 do I play even today, because I gave up on it because of the settlement attack thing, but I found out, if I didn’t fast travel too much, the attacks would not occure so frequently, also keeping the crop and water production down, so they don’t produce too much food and water did also help.)

Agree, no way Fallout 76 looked any better than Fallout 4, not in details or graphics.

4 Likes

Considering how outdated the graphics were in 76, I wouldn’t be surprised if they meant it had 16 times the detail of the orignal Fallout.

3 Likes

I tested negative thankfully. I’m doing OK, taking things day at a time. Keep coughing and spluttering, can’t wait to get over it. Go on holiday for a week in a week, but up in Scotland, they’re talking about putting takeaways into furlough. See what happens.

+1 for Dad’s Army.

7 Likes

Urgh, impatiently trying to complete Bangkok on Master difficulty as it is the last Hitman (2016) map left that I need to do it on. Getting frustrated. Managed to kill Ken Morgan easily by running to the dinner plates as soon as the level starts, chucking a coin to distract the 2 chefs, poisoning the middle plate while they are distracted, and getting an accident kill with Morgan.

With Jordon Cross though, I really have no idea how I’m meant to get to him suit only. I wound up wiping out half the basement just so I could have a safe foothold and exit at the bottom of his side of the hotel, but I’m not sure how to get up that side of the hotel. It seems like to get to the first floor, my only options are trying to sneak past a ton of NPCs by the entrance, or the other option is just to cross the greenhouse roof on the second floor and work my way down so I can take out the cameras. God knows how I get too Cross, it seems like NPCs flood this half of the hotel.

I’m going to bed. Maybe have another shot at it tomorrow.

2 Likes

first, i don’t think you have to distract anyone to poison morgan. the chefs just don’t see you doing it, as far as i remember. and then i think you go through the greenhouse roof and get to the room with a pipe to the penthouse studio where you go to the recording booth and knock out the two nearby technicians. then just wait for cross to show up there where it will be a clean kill. going after the evidence is not worth it on this map, so just destroy the cameras that get in the way

3 Likes

Square Enix better step up their publishing game.
The well-known PS4 masterpiece Joe’s Diner, previously restricted to that console is now backwards-compatible for PS5. Hitman GO is still part of that incompatible list.

I struggled a lot with that mission, even if I watched walkthroughs, but I would recommend it:

Even with this help I used a lot of time and restarts, before I managed to pull it of. I know and remember how I did it, but it is too much for me to explain, it’s easier for me to refer to this video instead :grinning:.

I think I used the only save when I finally got to the bathroom on top floor, before luring the 2 NPC’s (outside Jordan Cross’s vocal booth) into the bathroom.

1 Like

Had a strange dream this night. IOI made kind of a puzzle where you had to find clues on different sites online (Twitter, Instagram, IOI-Website,…) to get a code. Once you cracked the code you got the numbers for a contract. After finishing this contract SA you got a note on how to play H3 a day earlier. Only the first 50 people who made it this far got this note and had the chance to play one day before everybody else.

After waking up I thought that this would actually be quite a good idea. But maybe I just played to much Hitman the last few days. It can’t be healthy to already have dreams about the game.

13 Likes

As long it isn’t turning into nightmares, I wouldn’t be too worried :joy:.

And here is when the nightmares starts… :joy:.

2 Likes

its called being a YouTuber and you get the Game 11 Days earlier so you can spoil the last to Locations because you are stupid :grimacing:

8 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice for «normal» people to have a chance to play H3 early? I mean it would just be one day. But it would make those people feel really special.

3 Likes

Oh god, who’s done that?

(Person only, don’t want to know the spoilers plz :pray:)

Also @djsojus I hate you, that’s such a good idea and now I’m bummed IO aren’t doing it :sob: mind you it probably would’ve been leaked as soon as someone solved the puzzle

2 Likes

I think it was someone called CallMeKevin (I am pretty sure), he accidentally went through the locations menu while looking over the game. I think the footage is gone and he edited the part out but this is the internet so it is somewhere in some form.

I fail to see how it is entirely his fault given IO didn’t alter their press copy of the game.

1 Like