What's New....?

But if only 50 ppl could have gotten the code it would probably be a lot less likely that someone spoiled it. Maybe I’ll start a scavenger hunt like this myself…

1 Like

Oh god, tbh I quite like him. Not a fan or owt but still

Completely agree. Review copies fair enough give the whole game so they can make an informed judgement (including story resolution) but early copies for community personalities should’ve definitely just been the first two missions

2 Likes

Nah, it wasn’t Kevin, he didn’t show any menus or anything of that sort, just gameplay :stuck_out_tongue:. It was probably someone else.

1 Like

A tragedy in two parts

15 Likes

According to the «New York Times»-List with «52 Places to Love in 2021», Hokkaido and Colorado are some of the most beautiful places on earth. I guess they weren’t talking about Hitman, though.

1 Like

Looks like @discobot just have to be patient and wait an hour :joy:.

(Oh God, I evoked him…) Hi there friend! Sorry I called up on you, I don’t need any help right now, (I need lots of help, but he can’t help me) so sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

5 Likes

Oh lawd, he’s been summoned. Give us some wisdom mate
@discobot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things. — Joe Paterno

8 Likes

Ayyyyy, first public appearance of new discobot™

6 Likes

And his first 2 likes, soon he will get a regular status :joy:.

6 Likes

“first post by the user discobot. let’s welcome them to our forum!”

2 Likes

Cool! This will be my first ever Platinum Trophy! (I’m pretty sure I just have to do all the challenges in Hitman 3 as I did in Hitman 1 and 2.) :grinning:

4 Likes

i’m getting the standard edition instead of the deluxe one for reasons discussed in a different thread :frowning:

1 Like

Hey look it’s that number again

cool cool cool finally a hitman platinum

5 Likes

So am I right to assume there won’t be any trophies related to locations and challenges in H1 and H2?
If not, I’m not sure if it can handle dozens of trophies automatically popping up once we transfer our progress :grinning: We might need a new bug report thread very soon :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Well, forget the first part, the trophy list has been leaked

2 Likes

Alright, I’m out. There are waaaaaay to many spoilers around here, so I will quit watching in this forum till the game comes out and I played it. I really don’t want to get spoiled more than I already have been :see_no_evil:

I love you all guys, it has nothing to do with you :sweat_smile: and I can’t wait to see you again, once the game‘s out! I think at the end of the next week I will play it for one round so I can’t be spoiled with the story and locations anymore, so I will be back than. See you soon :heart:

13 Likes

bye bye :wave:t2: stay safe and come back soon

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve been avoiding this forum and all hitman related news like a plague because of the spoilers, I wanted to ask has the progress carry over been detailed yet and if so how will it be done? Thank you :smiley:

6 Likes

Not yet revealed. Soon

3 Likes