What's New....?

Not yet. We just had the blog post on the location reveal which details…

Stay tuned for more posts before launch detailing how to carryover your progress from HITMAN 2 into HITMAN 3.

…which should be relatively soon.

4 Likes

Thanks! Honestly pretty disappointing they haven’t detailed it yet :confused:

1 Like

Huh? I thought it was?

https://www.thegamer.com/hitman-3-save-data-carry-over/

Or is it this that hasn’t been revealed yet?

My best bet.

Ah, okay, I hope it is just to log into the same account and that’s it.

Yeah, the thing we want to know is how it’s going to happen. With IO account maybe? Don’t know. Of course we’ve known it’s going to be a thing since the announcement.

That is not official IOI Website and it does not covering the [technical] details of how it will work exactly.
It just says what we know now, nothing new.

Here is what latest IOI’s blogpost says:

Stay tuned for more posts before launch detailing how to carryover your progress from HITMAN 2 into HITMAN 3.

Yeah they have confirmed it but not detailed the process yet, which is very important regarding the pc release which is launching on the Epic store instead of steam(from where the progress would carry over)

Finally. Christ, I hate Bangkok. I’m nearly ready to move on from it, just need to do 2 mission stories to unlock the explosive phone, and try and do that ever awful coin challenge to unlock the gold coins.

I’m more than half way with The Classics 2. I think it’s just Santa Fortuna and Isle of Sgail I still need to get SA/SO on. I also still need to do Sniper Assassin for Mumbai, which I never bothered to do for some reason. But I may also leave it, don’t want to burn myself out on Hitman before Hitman 3 arrives.

8 Likes

Collect all the coins (12?) you can and save and throw and throw until it unlocks watch this if you want to know where you can find all coins and how it’s done:

I just threw them rapidly over and over and over and… (you get the drift, it felt like an eternity) and suddenly the challenge popped up :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Me when @cake941 posts the final 2 mission locations in big bold letters as new topics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiZNSzWIaLo

So much for secrecy, I guess

8 Likes

I was quite annoyed when I learned the locations a few days ago, I guess it would have been innevitable :sweat_smile:

well… i’ve made a topic for every officially revealed location :sweat_smile: just continuing the trend

1 Like

Top 10 anime villains of all time

More on topic, think the spoilers are getting too much for me, so see you guys in a week :green_heart:

6 Likes

Well it looks like reveal of locations isn’t spoilers:

IO-I themselves dosen’t see it as spoilers at least. Story spoilers would be really bad, but I do understand that some will not know anything about the game before they got their hands on the game themselves.

1 Like

I’m muting more and more threads now because of spoilers. I will stick to the forum to check the latest information now, but I might leave later.

1 Like

Checking out HITMAN 3

And it’s Respected Club feature.

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting:

Maybe we who either played or like me…:

… keeping it, but don’t want to play it before…

… the two large updates is released, one now in January and the second in January, can get free “digital bonus” which I would believe is a DLC.

I really hope they can fix it for PS4 or I have to wait for the PS5 free update version or/and PS5 itself, I have no idea when next batch of PS5’s is coming to Norway.
Fixed in February would suit me just fine, It will just be focus on Hitman 3 for me for a month or so :grinning:.

I don’t know, but my faith in CDPR isn’t very high for the time being, the one promised now in january, will give us a clue.

:joy: Maybe.

3 Likes

The PS4 version? Yeah, no. They said two big patches for both January and February but I don’t see that happening unless the upper suits force the devs to go into crunch mode for the patches. CDPR love a good crunch.
Tbh, people that own the last gen version and decide not to return the game should get ALL DLCs for free, no ifs or buts.

2 Likes

Alright y’all I’m following @Mini out the door to avoid spoilers. You have until the 22nd to talk shit about Diana :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

In case someone is interested, I haven’t watched it, in case of spoiler, but will watch it later, after done all missions in Hitman 3.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1348997294184681472

:joy: This is what I tried to hide, but I guess that isn’t the biggest spoiler to be spoiled :grinning:.

1 Like

I watched it, but it’s really not spoilery at all, as far as I can tell. Just the usual “Hitman 3 is the darkest game in the trilogy. Lots more story content to wrap up the finale.” And that’s it.

Ah, sorry. They’ve been talking about the Dark tone for a long time now, so i don’t think that could be considered spoilery.

4 Likes