What's the funniest thing you heard someone say about the disguise Agent 47 was wearing?

I love wearing the cyclist disguise in Sapienza because the dialogue from the characters is so funny. “Nice…um helmet.”

3 Likes

So much funy lines, but my faves are the ones from random girls in the streets complimenting my suits:

“Mmh, that suit fits you so damn good :kissing_closed_eyes:

Special Mention to Jackie Carrington: “There Goes My Next Ex-Husband” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

More of a suit dialogue, and not a disguise dialogue, but this one is pretty good.

Guard roasting 47 with a 007 line.

17 Likes

Sapienza as a chef near the boats/church “eating good food is like being close to god.”

5 Likes

Isle of Sgàil
Architects’ Lounge(architect disguise)
Woman architect: ‘‘Mm… nice H A I R C U T. I like it. So modern…’’
i’m dead XD

4 Likes

Not sure if I’m quoting this correctly, but when you are disguised as the cyclist in Sapienza and try entering Villa Caruso:

Guard: ”No way I’m letting you through… I can see all your junk.”

2 Likes

Patrick Carlisle addresses 47 as “Maid-man” if you approach him as a member of the housekeeping staff.

This might be a very English thing, so I’ll elaborate. A “maid” is generally a female cleaner who works in a house or hotel, often young, and typically wearing black with a white apron. A male version would be a “cleaner”, which is the unisex term. To refer to a well-built man like 47 as a “maid” is (intentionally) hilarious.

1 Like

Some of the dialogue when you get in someone’s face is ridiculous too. I.e. i was doing a dubai run and i bumped into the target: “oh, i had beans for dinner they must’ve been bad, i’m sorry” or something.
And in Mendoza near one of the bars a random guy asked me if i “wanted to kiss” when i got in his face.
Pretty sure someone also told me i could use a mint somewhere.

1 Like

Was about to quote that one. And there’s a similar line people say when he’s in The Patriot outfit loll

1 Like

LOL! Totally gonna have to check The Patriot one out now!

1 Like

I dressed up as the politician’s assistant in Whittleton Creek and Helen West called Agent 47 a boot licker. That made me laugh out loud :joy:

I am paraphrasing but I was playing Absolution. I was disguised as a Chicago cop and one of the bouncers at the Vixen Club said, “Is that a billy club in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

4 Likes

The funniest thing I heard ever on the mission of Paris when I was dressed up as a normal suit one of the Cicada bodyguards says to Agent 47 nice suit James Bond but I can’t let you through without the right outfit

1 Like