When will side missions appear in Hitman 3?

In the last two parts, there were side quests in locations. Will IOI add such quests to Hitman 3?

I don’t think so if you ask me.
It was a surprise for me personally that they added Ambrose Island.
Well, they can surprise us with this kind of missions also, but I wouldn’t bet all my money on this

2 Likes

I have a hunch the ones in Hitman 2 were created last minute from Elusive Targets. Probably because they ran out of time/money to create proper bonus levels.

2 Likes

Technically, Freelancer seems to be a “side mission” mode for the entire trilogy, so we’re kinda getting that.

3 Likes

I’d love to see a return of the Atlantide Space Program, but I also don’t think we’re going to see Bonus Missions/Special Assignments for Hitman 3. Assuming that IOI stick to their two years of adding content, I think Freelancer will probably be the last big thing to come.

Nobody knows what IOI is planning except for themselves. If you ask me, I’d say there won’t be anything that is not mentioned in the Year2 reveal trailer. I’ve given up the dream for sudden surprise months ago.

There’s still a chance that there might be a Year 3 with some surprises. A slim chance, but a chance nonetheless.

3 Likes

Ah I’m out, let’s just wish they could make freelancer and safe house really run and worth the wait, that’s more practical.

This second year of Hitman 3 with the launch on Steam has still been incredibly profitable for IO, and they could decide to do more next year because of it. I’d say there’s a larger than slim chance of Year 3. A small chance perhaps.

4 Likes

Let’s go with that, then. :+1:

1 Like

Not really “a hunch” the briefing video for the Embrace the Serpent bonus mission literally has the elusive target icon in it. Not to mention with how low effort those two bonus missions were, it’s not really a surprising detail.

4 Likes

The Dartmoor Garden Show is technically a side mission. It’s a revamp of Dartmoor.

Plus, the 7 Deadly sins are sort of that as well. A retooling of levels to allow a different experience… albeit all in 47’s mind…

4 Likes

Freelancer I believe will taking precedence of any future side missions. Plus, I think it’s going to have that much variety to it, they’ll be like side missions and stuff contained within it.

2 Likes