Where is Deluxe Edition downloadable bonuses?

Where can I find Deluxe Edition downloads - Soundtrack and Artbook - on PC? Checked game files and “Documents”. No bonuses found.
Or should these bonuses be on the IOI account page? So there are only costumes and the first part of the comic, nothing more.

3 Likes

I think you’ll get them through the IOI account page (like the costumes and comic book), but they aren’t available yet.

Which is a shame because I really want that soundtrack.

5 Likes

New soundtrack is epic!

4 Likes

But still, no one can even roughly say when bonus materials will appear? Because the servers and the transfer of progress seem to have already fully worked.

1 Like

it’s still a mess. Give it about a couple weeks.

Do you have access to the Deluxe outfits?

I downloaded them but they‘re not showing up – not before carrying over my progress and not after (I re-installed the add-on, too).

I do have the special introductions from the developer though. So I think nothing went wrong with my pre-order. I pre-ordered the Standard Edition first, refunded it and got the Deluxe Edition instead (after figuring out that the soundtrack is for ALL three games).
I am on Xbox btw.

The deluxe outfits are awarded when you start the corresponding Escalations. (One in Dubai, one in Chongqing and one in Dartmoor, if memory serves.) The briefcases and guns are awarded by completing them.

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks! I‘ll check it out ASAP. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bringing this up because i have a problem. I used my code of the deluxe edition yesterday and so far i see nothing, i mean no new escalation, no costumes. I tried through the Store, updating the game, logging on/off, etc. Is there a way to be sure deluxe edition has been granted into my game? I’ll check the rewards in Dubai, Chongqing and Dartmoor tomorrow. Thank you.

Go to your HITMAN 3 add-ons and make sure the Deluxe Pack DLC is enabled. I don’t know what platform you’re on so below is how to find your HITMAN 3 add-ons.

• PS4: Homescreen > Library > HITMAN 3 > Playstation Store > Your Add-ons.
  • PS5: Highlight the HITMAN 3 app > press Options > select Manage Game Content.
  • XBOX: My Games & Apps > highlight HITMAN 3 > press the Menu button > select Manage Game And Add-ons.
  • Epic: Library > locate HITMAN 3 > click on the three dots > Manage DLC.

Yes there is. If you have access to any of the six Deluxe Escalations in the HITMAN 3 locations, then you’ll know that you have the Deluxe Pack DLC enabled.
Example: go to Destinations > Dubai and check if you can play The Asmodeus Waltz Escalation, if you can then you have the Deluxe Pack DLC enabled.

5 Likes

I think this also might be an indicator of Deluxe Edition ownership

5 Likes

Thank you @Ibbe and @Count.Rushmore. I noticed both the star proving the ownership and the Escalation Mission in Dubai as well as the Dartmoor’s. I guess the yellow star means Deluxe. Can’t figure which one of the escalation mission is the one that rewards you with the chinese costume though. I suppose it’s in Chongqing, but there is no actual visual.

It is in Chongqing. Look for The Lee Hong Derivation. The suit should unlock when you start the escalation.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll go check!

1 Like

Should be part of your IOI account.

I know some people had problems with it when it originally went live, but I believe IOI fixed it for those who had problems with it.

Any issues just log it via the player support section.

Link: https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I have them all! Thank you all for your help!

1 Like