Where the hell is javier blanco

i am doing a kill everyone challenge right now and im on to the last guy but hes not on the map and i cant see him when i use instinct?

3 Likes

You need to eliminate Fraco Blanco first. He is the tango musician on the right side of the stage. Then wait for a guard to put his body into a bag and drag him away. Only then Javier Blanco will spawn. It might take a little while. Javier spawns in the bathroom to the left of the reception.

8 Likes

If you can find out where he is prior to you making him spawn in the bathroom I’d be curious to know. My guess is he’s on platform in the sky or something like that and then he teleports when you kill the other musician. All 4 of them have a double. Makes for fun contracts mode puzzles bc not everyone knows how it works.

3 Likes

No teleporting, they start ‘disabled’ in their spots then become ‘enabled’ when triggered

4 Likes

So much for my dream of making an amazing puzzle where I somehow managed to use an explosive to launch a propane tank to kill the double without first killing the first one. :cry:

4 Likes