Which bonus mission would you like to get?

Here’s mine from another thread:

i want a bonus mission on mumbai but with berlin-style hit(s)…

…and they’re all kashmirian.

Haven’t thought much about possibilities for the Hitman 3 levels yet, but for older levels I thought about Paris as a museum and Sgail as a prison island or perhaps hosting a climbing/parkour event.

2 Likes

I think daytime Sgail would ruin a lot of what makes that map work. I respect all opinions of course, but for me it doesn’t scream for a daytime version like Hawke’s Bay does because spooky castle at night is its whole shtick. A mansion on the beach works in multiple ways.

I think a suburban Christmas or Halloween Whittleton Creek would be amazing

2 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party on this one, but I came up with an idea for a contract inspired by one of Urben’s suggestions on this thread. It’s here if anyone cares to have a look.

1 Like

I’d like bonus missions related to the main story. For example, from dialogues in Mendoza, we know that the father of the Washington sisters wants a revenge. How about a missions where he hires a team of killers to hunt 47. So we need to kill the killers and finally him. The killers could be assassins already met during the missions (the Kashmirian, Corvo Black, Zana Kazem)

2 Likes

How about having this as a target? An improved prototype of Pallas who can walk and recognize a target? And we can “killing” it only in some ways. It could be original
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-08 at 08.52.28

2 Likes

No, not him! Anyone but him! :sob:

1 Like

Honestly, that feels like a bit too much of a coincided that all these characters we meet in the previous levels just happened to become targets and are on the same map. Why not thrown in Mark Faba and Knight and Stone as well? :sweat_smile:

Also, four targets? I think Colorado has shown that this isn’t a good idea. For a bonus episode one or two targets (Byron and maybe a “new” assassin character) would be more than enough.

That said Byron as target makes sense, assuming there’s at least one Bonus Episode taking place after the events of the game. In Mendoza it’s mentioned that he wants 47’s head and I doubt he’s going to back down just because of Diana dismantling Providence.

I was playing Siberia and Khabko reminded me how I’d like a big ass target like him. One that couldn’t be subdued or garroted (like that guy 47 couldn’t garrote in Absolution). Maybe even resistant to a single dose of poison.

There’s Dino Bosco who’s almost bulletproof and there should be another hardened target with other strong attributes. (ironically, even moribund Soders is a hardened target as he’s immune to many kill options)
Then a regular target so the classic assassination challenges are possible, of course

8 Likes

Halloween Whittleton Creek and a Snowy Dartmoor!!!

So many possibilities :wink::wink:

I’ve mentioned that snowy Dartmoor so many times because it needs to happen :joy:

2 Likes

For me the perfect mission would be snowy dartmoor with a party in the Manor, we need one proper snowy map in this trilogy, Hokkaido doesn’t count :smile:

6 Likes

Snowy Dartmoor and frozen lakes around would be great. Imagine shooting the ice below an NPC/target to create an accident kill, lol

4 Likes

Ahh i hadn’t thought about that, that would be awesome, it could work like the traps in the Haven huts, we need this! :smiley:

1 Like

Two new locations would be cool like in Hitman 2. Why IOI don’t want to give us a new map? Did IOI said something about it?

Likely a combination of money, time, effort and Project 007.

4 Likes

I think four targets are ok as long as you provide enough diverse kill options and ways to bring the targets together. The lack of which is arguably Colorado´s main issue in this regard…

Would be in for Byron as a target.

Since we didn´t get a Khandanyang mission but I´d still like the Pos as targets, a PZ-style mini-campaign culminating at the Burj Al-Ghazali where we could kill Jin Po at a meeting with the Al-Ghazalis (who could also be targets) would be a nice compensation, particularly if it involved a helicopter explosion kill. Also, Jin would just be a perfect way of introducing Lee Hong´s sword and Jade Figurine into the game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Other than that, a good bonus mission in Chongqing is a must, obviously.

4 Likes

Pos, Al-Ghazalis and Crystal Dawn are a perfect combination for a new campaign. But I want also mission with Morenos gang in Colombia, Giovannitis mafia family in Sapienza

3 Likes

I think it would be interesting to have a more literal stealth-based night mission in Mendoza, imagine sneaking through the dark, empty party area at night while the moon is the only light you got. Maybe with some guards in a little camp on one side with flashlights on their helmets.

Of course, there should still be a few ways to use disguises to get in.

1 Like