Which bonus mission would you like to get?

From the choices, I picked Night Race in Miami… But not a race per’se… But just utilizing the Pink Flamingo Hotel. Make it have an interior with any number of Rms (some can be closed off …I guess :unamused: ).

The setting: A Roof-top Party.

47 might have an outside starting point. Maybe from a car in the nearby parking garage, or from a gate that also serves as an Exit. Or he could start lying in bed in one of the hotel Rms and the lights and noise are making it extremely difficult to get any sleep!

The main target might be the DJ… Or it could be 1 or more person’s attending said party.

Access to the roof area would be guarded, granted only with an invitation. But there’d be other methods of access.

I said ‘No Race’, but there could be cars, maybe Ferraris :man_shrugging: that move around in the street or some other inaccessible area. Might be used for a kill method/opportunity.

The roof area would be decorated heavily, with lights strung up, maybe a disco-ball, other spot-lights going back and forth with their beams shining upward. Balloons, streamers, posters hyping the celebrity DJ…

The floors might get trashier as you go up and closer to the party.

NPCs could be guests in the lower floors, the amorous couple on their honeymoon, the stressed out business guy, an eccentric resident that’d tell you to get off his lawn (if he had one), caterers for the party, hotel staff, management, then the party goers. Or anything else.

Somewhere on the map there NEEDS to be a white hockey goalie mask, or disguise that includes said mask (along with a knife, maybe some pills). Make it an EE with some slightly complicated way to make it appear. It’d be referencing another game. Bonus EE if you do… what you must do. :man_dancing:

Edit: Most of the area we had access to in the daytime would be blocked off, such as the Kronstadt building and Race area… At least, I wouldn’t see the use for them.

5 Likes