Which bonus mission would you like to get?

With multiple ways to complete it right?

Because I really don’t want to go to the basement he’s locked in for every playthrough.

1 Like

Maybe he’s been captured off map before the mission starts and 5 min into the mission a motorcade will arrive with him in it. The player has the option of springing him prior to them walking him to a cell, once he’s in the cell*, or even when he is brought from the cell to speak to the bad guy and then put back. Maybe even a control tool on the other side of the map that’s much harder to get to SA but you can unlock the door for him from there?

*you can sneak in or already be in place as one of the guards. Same with the meeting with the bad guy. Hell, maybe you can even BE the bad guy. There are ways to make this have options.

2 Likes

If it happens, I imagine most people will also want it to be an optional objective on future playthroughs :joy:

Maybe he could spawn at one of 4 random locations each playthrough? Like the objective in Invitation to a Party, or The Revolutionary, or The Fugitive (sort of).

Maybe there could be an option where he runs out naked and you KO/kill the guards in the way, maybe there’s an option where you can just sneak, maybe the building is designed to have different escape routes, maybe there’s an option where you bring the body of a certain type of NPC and he’ll take the uniform and you can walk out so long as you avoid enforcers, or maybe YOU have to be in a specific disguise that allows you to act as if you’re transferring the prisoner

I’m sure it could be done in a way that isn’t the same old exact same linear thing each time

4 Likes

This may not be a problem during the first run, but in successive runs this means that players may have to wait several minutes for the object to show up on the map.

Yea but it doesn’t have to be 5. It can be 3 min. I’m also assuming there is a target on the map. If you want to then go handle the target first and by the time that’s handled smith is now on the map. Alternatively smiths motorcade could arrive during the opening cutscene and now there is no wait.

Just remake Flatline :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of Flatline, a lot of the maps in the WOA trilogy seem to have a lot of resemblance to Blood Money, a campaign I’d like to see is have maps like Hokkaido, Mendoza, Whittleton Creek, Berlin become missions such as Flatline, A Vintage Year, A New Life, and A Dance with the Devil.

You just sparked an idea in my head.
Have a select few locations and turn them into older Hitman missions.
(It’s a pretty long list, but stick with me. I tried giving an idea for every WoA location):
H1:
Paris - Curtains Down, turning the catwalk into a stage, and the room in front of it into a waiting area.

Sapienza - Anathema, just using the mansion

Marrakesh - Might be a bit weird, but Motorcade Interception (although Marrakesh isn’t exactly good for sniping)

Bangkok - Traditions Of The Trade without a thermal bath.

Colorado - Till Death Do Us Part without a lake.

Hokkaido - Flatline

H2:

Hawke’s Bay - This is stupid, but End of the Road

Miami - maybe Murder of Crows? Use the public areas as some sort of celebration? I don’t know.

Santa Fortuna - A Vintage Year

Mumbai - The Jacuzzi Job

Whittleton Creek - I think this one is obvious

Isle Of Sgail - Shogun Showdown?

(I’m not going to list The Golden Handshake and The Last Resort)

H3:

Dubai - A Dance with the Devil

Dartmoor - Beldingford Manor

Berlin - The Meat King’s Party

Chongqing - Lee Hong Assassination

Mendoza - another good candidate for A Vintage Year

(I’m not going to list Untouchable)

That’s my list for almost every location in WoA.

5 Likes

I’d love to see Beldingford Manor return :wink:

Lately i cant really get the idea of a Ski Resort out of my head. What are the chances that we can make them make one? If we all rally behind one great idea for a bonus mission maybe we can pressure them into it. :smile:

I know thats would be a new location and not a bonus mission.

And i say that with sarcasm, maybe half sarcasm. But i really do want a ski resort. :pray:

Maybe the Canadian mountains? I’ve also thought of a Ski Resort many times, the idea of using an avalanche for a mission story would be interesting.
And two other ones have been bugging me for a while:

EDM festival, Spain or Greece
It could be a mix of Berlin and Miami.
Eliminate the DJ pair

phong-thi-nghiem-los-alamos
Scientific facility, Iceland
I’m picturing a gigantic observatory, different labs meant for different purposes, a relaxation chamber with O2 ventilation, a mini lake and plants, etc…

7 Likes

The mission stories basically write itself. Avalanches, ski lift accident, falling down a slope, tampering with ski eqipment plus the usual suspects as poisoning an apres-ski drink all come to mind.

1 Like

For a Murder of Crows equivalent within the new trilogy, Mumbai during a festival could be amazing.

6 Likes

Oh, yeah. Defenitly, so they could do anything in Mumbai and it would be amazing.

1 Like

Death of a Snowman? :wink:

3 Likes

This would be very cool indeed :wink:

In the next months, new missions on existing maps for Halloween, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Carnival, Easter would be very nice.
Halloween for Whittleton Creek, Colorado, Berlin, Sgail, Ambrose Island, Dartmoor, Paris (I would like the Vampire Magician as a target)
Christmas for Whittleton Creek, Sapienza, Mendoza
New Year’s Day for Dubai, Chongqing, Mendoza, Berlin
Carnival for Sapienza, Argentina
Easter for Sapienza (a mission during italian easter celebrations would be wounderful)

2 Likes

I voted for Berlin with a themed party. I specifically want the Bonus Mission to be a snow-based map. So maybe a winter themed party?

1 Like

I personally want a Miami Valentine’s Day Bonus Mission for a Holiday-based Bonus Mission the most… besides the winter based Berlin that I mentioned in my other comment.

1 Like