Who is your most killed non-target?

“LOok DaNiEL! sHe’s NiCE!”

1 Like

I play Mumbai a lot and I’ve killed Rima so many different times in random ways just because.

1 Like

the guard at the gate of the final test. had to get a contract high score somehow. took a while.

2 Likes

Those fake gardeners in Whittleton Creek with weapons. Fucking hate them. So annoying.

2 Likes

You all are wrong, the NPC that was killed the most, is most certainly Luca Wood, I don’t even have to explain where he was at, yall know who am I talking about

1 Like

Fair point, i can see where your coming from

Glad I’m not the only one who does that all the time lol. In fact I do that with pretty much anyone standing close to water :smiley: (I like to pretend they survive it, among all those fishermen there must be a few who can swim?)

Apart from that:

• The guard patrolling the top floor of the house in Colorado, that guy ruined so many SA runs I return the favor whenever I can.
  • Mrs Mookjai or however the manager in Bangkok is called, she lingers too long in annoying places and I get a keycard out of it. Now I’ll probably use a banana instead though :smiley:

Damn I never even thought about how the banana could be used for getting keycards and items from people who are usually hard to access or KO