Who is your most killed non-target?

I’m curious, who is your most killed non-target :stuck_out_tongue:

For me it’s the woman in Paris who screams, “Look Daniel! She’s nice!” I hate how I hear that line whenever I am in the vicinity.

Also, the man who says “Aaah I see someone’s in a hurry to get inside.”

4 Likes

I bet “have you seen a girl around” girl, Rocco’s sister and Rocco himself will be present in the lists :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Maybe she should look for the girl instead of smoking cigarettes :rofl:

2 Likes

The Mercenary who stands under the chandelier that 47 shoots down using the winch in Yates’ bedroom in Mendoza. I really don’t like doing non-target kills, but I’ll always allow myself Red Guns if Diana is busy doing her thing with a Letter Opener and I can provide the assist by dropping a chandelier on that mook.

2 Likes

the dialogue that 47 has with the random lady in Chongqing is a breath of fresh air from all of 47’s “tHe fOod iS tO DiE fOR” style lines sprinkled throughout the trilogy.

Back when H3 launched, I used to load into Chongqing, just to quickly listen to it.

3 Likes

Orson and all of the Hawkes Bay guards. I went on so much kill everyone runs there.

2 Likes

Dexy is a strong contender. The other one is the lady that goes with Martinez to the conference room, but Dexy for sure.

1 Like

I think every guard who yells at me : “I hope you’re hungry !”

I used to find the woman in Chongqing asking for the girl annoying. I can understand if people use the riverside walkway starting point a lot. (There is a balcony starting point.)

But I’m starting to like the conversation she has with Agent 47. Usually when Agent 47 speaks to someone, it’s related to a mission story. I like that Agent 47 had a talk with a random npc who had nothing to do with the targets. I wish there was something like this in Sapienza

3 Likes

This

3 Likes

Tin foil hat man from Absolution, dirty carpet sales man from Gilded Cage, and the meat kings brother from Contracts.

The man who gets a job offer from Morgan in bangkok, I like to imagine that 47 is basically Patrick Bateman.

Hey, Paul!

1 Like