Why fiber wire isnt weird when frisked?

Why would anyone have a fiber wire in their pockets?
And why guards dont care you have it? Makes no sense. It should be an ilegal weapon like guns or lethal ones since fiber wire is lethal itself

It’s probably well hidden enough in his suit, I doubt they detect it when frisked.

1 Like

Is it still legal when playing on Master Difficulty?

“Sir, what’s this?”
“It’s for cutting cheese.”
Problem solved. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
s-l400

12 Likes

If that’s in your breast pocket it could easily be 2 pens on a half hearted pat down if your security guy is looking for the L shape of a firearm.

Also: it’s a video game. 47 couldn’t holster the weapons he picks off guards unless he had the right or similar holster. Yet he does. Then if you dump your baller in the bushes to go through a frisk zone the guards say nothing about the empty shoulder rig 47 is wearing :joy:

5 Likes

Well an empty holster isn’t illegal. Technically, you can buy one legally and walk around with it. 'You’ll look like a weirdo, but that’s it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yea :joy:. It wouldn’t raise eyebrows at a frisk point or the airport either, right?

3 Likes

I bet it would, reward you with a thorough butt Inspection in a backoffice :rofl: but after that, you could probably board

2 Likes

Maybe they think Agent 47 plays the piano

But I think it’s because it is so small and flat, it is not detected during a frisk

1 Like

It’s just a string. It can be potentially used as a weapon, so do many other things. I would better question why would someone have multiple bricks and crowbars in their pockets

3 Likes

Fiber wire has traditionally been the unfriskable/undetectable by metal detectors weapon, so changing that would make fans really upset I reckon.

2 Likes

Glad there’s fiberwire alternatives that would be less suspicious such as headphones, tape measures, fishing lines & a quickdraw(never know when you might need one)

1 Like

It’s been part of 47s default loadout for 20 years and it’s never been detectable.

2 Likes

It’s just some piece of string, guards would probably think 47 is some weird dude with a string fetish.

1 Like

Well, they wouldn’t be wrong.

Nothing wrong with this. Especially when I’m getting frisked at a fashion show in Paris and I’m carrying 5 crowbars, 3 screwdrivers, 4 wrenches, and 2 lethal syringes. Nothing wrong at all.

4 Likes