Why not give a tuxedo with gloves

Perhaps the developers will wake up and fix it. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow we’ll find out soon.

2 Likes

I was surprised when I didn’t get the suit as well.

The challenge for completing an elusive target in Paris isn’t appearing in the list of challenges either which is the challenge you need to complete to get the suit. If you look at the Sapienza and Isle of Sgàil elusive target challenges you will see that challenge for that location.

Hopefully IO can put the challenge back in the game and it unlocks for those who have already done it.

1 Like

Yep… i was suprissed too.:confused:

Also, where are the REST of our Paris suits, IOI? We’re waiting!

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1401813131052126209?s=20

4 Likes

they added the challenge now to the menu with the reward ‘tuxedo with gloves’ suit.
but we already killed the target and there’s no way to redo it!

1 Like

If it is so, I bet those who already killed a target will be awarded after target departs like it was with HITMAN 2 Elusive Targets

4 Likes

already passed the goal and did not give it offensively

well, nothing terrible even more 5 goals will be

I assume those who completed this target before the fix should have to wait till target departs and then they will be awarded with their well-deserved suits

2 Likes

I think we have to wait for the new patch to get the reward.

3 Likes

maybe since the challenge appeared. well and update after 6 days

Update from IOI: If you’ve completed the Black Hat Elusive Target and did not receive the Tuxedo with Gloves, we will add it to your profile shortly after the mission expires.

The challenge is in the game now and will unlock properly for anyone that hasn’t played it yet.

2 Likes

I think it’s patched. I got it today.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. I also completed The Black Hat before the Elusive Targets Paris challenge had been added into the game during the ET window, and can confirm on Stadia that the challenge and the Tuxedo With Gloves suit have been unlocked for me as of just now.

3 Likes

But there is still no update. Today it should come out well and no. Maybe tomorrow. And yes, I received a suit with gloves, as well as the achievement itself.

The patch has been confirmed for tomorrow (15th June), a one day delay.

2 Likes

Hello, I also completed the “Black Hat” challenge before “Elusive Targets in Paris” was added to the game during the alien window, and I can confirm on Stadia that the challenge and the “Tux with Gloves” suit were unlocked for me. I like this game so much that I even began to associate myself with this character and bought the same case as his at the Gentleman’s Guru website, and now I wear it almost constantly, and I get compliments from everyone. But at first, the second part seemed so much like the first that I unwittingly wondered whether it was necessary so two in the title.

@whiteMinder01
You should have the ‘Tuxedo with gloves’ unlocked if you completed (and exited) the ET mission. It was patched a few months ago.

Also welcome to the forum!

1 Like

soon there will be no need for this

1 Like