Will There Be A New Roadmap For February?

What you think you’re gonna get a chance to have another go at The Fixer especially those who failed miserably in 2016 version huh? Guess what; not happening. Roadmaps are at an end as there’s no further need for them because Freelancer has no ending except inevitable termination of the servers.

2 Likes

So the thing you are saying is that IOI expects us to play similar campaigns over and over again till they shut the servers?

1 Like

They gotta focus on 007 sometime.

1 Like

Damnnnnnn bro, 2 batches of FCs, 3 ET Reactivations and 2 ETA Batches isn’t that much to ask for imo.

3 Likes

They have people already on that, and have since before H3 even released. The Hitman team is a skeleton crew; their job is Hitman. The 007 crew’s job is 007. IOI has 3 locations now, they can diversify the work load.

6 Likes

Not having at least A House Built on Sand and Landslide in this mode is a true tragedy IMO. The Patient Zero and other bonus maps are good too, but those would add some true variety (at least have ToD changes even if you don’t alter the maps!)

6 Likes

Hitman 3’s live support team is a lot smaller compared to Project 007 and the New IP they’ve been developing. 007 has been in active development for a good bit now and I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw news of it in the near future.

In regards to HITMAN 3 the expectation in terms of development is there’s enough people let’s say around 10-20 (pure speculation btw) people team doing bug fixes, freelancer updates, ET Related Stuff, and of course Item Unlocks. I’m not sure how big the Ambrose Team was, but I do think the expectation going forward is Freelancer is the Last Big Hoorah in terms of a massive update, but everything that follows in terms of scale will be smaller obviously especially since we haven’t caught wind of any leaks that would indicate we get a new location let alone a new variant of a pre existing map.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Excessive and entitled.

Never change, vocal minority of gamers.

One born every minute, as they say.

2 Likes

strong text As someone who was a late bloomer in on getting into the Hitman series, i am gonna be devastated if they are no more ET cycles. I am missing alot of great unlocks and it really drives me bat shit crazy that I may not ever be able to get a shot at procuring more gear and costumes. I am something of a completionist and this will forever haunt me if I am unable to unlock at least a little more new content. I still ADORE all of the maps and interesting ways to take out targets and the intriguing personalities of the targets, not to mention all the NPC’s conversations happening around every corner of every map. This is a masterfully crafted game and I only wish IO would give players who got super late start more of a chance to gain gear that others had who were got a headstart on playing the game.

5 Likes

They redesigned the main menu and on the new Live tab, they’ve got a section where ETs will be displayed when they are coming/active. Therefore its safe to assume ETs will be rolling throughout the year.

There would be no reason to include it in a newly created menu otherwise.

9 Likes

Without going into much detail… there are places on this forum you can look if you want an answer to this question.

1 Like

I’m surprised they didn’t do what they did last year and activate The Heartbreaker for Valentine’s Day. If they didn’t want to do the same thing again, another “heartthrob” target that could’ve fit is The Sensation.

3 Likes

Nah bro this is way too simple, “Eric Soders’ Heart Robbery%” is way better

4 Likes

I’m more of a 47 Ways Any% Speed-runner. Freelancer really shaved off a lot of time in that category by making the song available in the Safehouse instead of playing Sapienza

To be honest I have a feeling it will just be reactivated elusive targets that will arrive for Year 3 content.

I personally believe Freelancer was the last big update for Hitman III and any new content add ons/roadmaps will be specifically focused and evolve around Freelancer.

1 Like

The majority of new stuff will probably be tied to Freelancer, but there are still the 3 Stadia exclusive items which will likely be single challenge unlocks on missions outside of Freelancer

3 Likes

Even no March Roadmap, for the moment at least.

1 Like

Majority? Ha try ALL.

March 9, 2023 is another Thursday day and I wonder if there will be a freelancer bug patch or Route map today or a seasonal Route map

1 Like