Will we get "Hitman 3 year 2" monthly roadmaps?

Huh. So I guess some of us were wrong? :sweat_smile:

Weird how there’s a normal ET out, but all we get to announce it is a tweet.

So… IOI haven’t said they aren’t doing roadmaps (if they weren’t I feel like they’d have a right to tell the players) but… huh. There are (were) a lot of launch issues, so I’d hope they can clear those out before moving onto the live service aspect.

I feel like we’re gonna be waiting for an IOI Insider stream for more details on this though…

EDIT: I hope part of this radio silence has to do with IOI revising the Elusive Arcade concept. The response to it seems to be general dislike and annoyance of the system nearly across the board, so hopefully they’re figuring out how they can re-tool it before dropping more ETA levels.
This is entirely my own speculation and blind hopes, however.

6 Likes

Considering the last stream was in October if I’m not mistaken and all Insider streams were deleted or hidden from IOI twitch, I doubt there will be more, at least more Insider

1 Like

Oh. huh. Strange…

Honestly the Year 2 Reveal gave me a bit of an impression that any new content could just be what was revealed there (and what else may be revealed “later this year”, so… if we don’t get a roadmap, we don’t get a roadmap I guess?)

And if that’s the case, we should have at least gotten a full (or half) 2022 Roadmap/Calendar of release windows for the new content.

2 Likes

Well, we got it.
Here it is with all the (approximate) dates throughout the year.
More specific dates, I’m sure, will be revealed closer to the date, apparently via Twitter+Blogpost.

Most likely that this silence period is provoked by not the very smooth Steam launch and when all the nuances are taken care of, they will arise again. Seems like it’s just not time yet.
We just need to wait

2 Likes

Yeah, seems like it.

I meant more of an infographic of projected dates, since idk how many people would read the entire blog post. But it’s probably less than I’m imagining

1 Like

I mainly want to know when more Elusive Target Arcade missions are coming, hopefully 1-2 a month

6 Likes

So last week ET, now Featured Contracts. Its like having a roadmap, without having a roadmap.

2 Likes

So, it’s like not having a roadmap.

5 Likes

how well did I do?

13 Likes

Lookin forward for The Fister ET. :smiley:

2 Likes

When will Free Lancer be launched?

1 Like

In season of spring!

1 Like

In the real season, which is on from March till May
In case someone will confuse it with possible in-game seasons like it was while 7DS

2 Likes

Fingers crossed we’ll get one :wink::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Here’s the roadmap they didn’t want to release. It’ll carry us til march 6th. So fingers crossed they’ll surprise us with a proper one soon after.

12 Likes

Season of Steam, haha!

(I know how it ends, too. Yuki boiling alive in a Sauna.)

3 Likes

Better yet, boiling alive in the actual hot spring if you push her off the yoga platform. She does faster, cut it hurts worse.

1 Like

don’t forgot summer we will all be boiling everybody

1 Like

Then I hope you all like chicken soup in the summer… :ramen: :skull:

1 Like

thank you chicken im ready for summer

1 Like